Thanks

((Y/N)) P.O.V))
                I felt warmer than usual. When did I get a cat? Wait, there isn't a coat on the Milano?! I tiredly opened my eyes and felt my heart skip a beat. Laying in my arms was both Rocket and Groot. Slowly I begin to remember being woken and something about Groot being stubborn and... inviting both males into my bed... I felt my face heat up a bit suddenly. I looked at their sleeping faces and man, it'd adorable.
               "((Y/N))..." Rocket mumbled in his sleep as he nuzzled into your chest getting his adorable face slightly pressed between my breasts. I felt my mind wonder. What is he dreaming about? Gently, I reach up with my free hand and began to rub that spot Groot showed me behind Rockets eat. He made the cutest little purr like noice as he buried his face more on my chest, making me giggle.
               Groot was curled up in Rocket's arms and nuzzled just under my chest. The cute little thing deffinately had to be comfortable by that adorable peaceful sleeping face. With a relaxed sigh I found myself drifting back to sleep.

      ((Rocket's P.O.V))
                I woke to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Fucking bastards should let people sleep every once and awhile! Then I noticed I was a lot warmer. When I remembered what happened last night I opened my eyes and felt my tail friz out again. I was pressed so close to her body! I could hear her heart beating. Felt the rise and fall of her chest as she slept... oh God, this was not good! I mean, in many ways it's a fantasy come true but I'm buried between her breasts! I heard her let out a quiet groan as she curled into me and Groot more and I felt like my heart would stop from how fast it was beating. Suddenly the door was thrusted open to show a very nervous Quill.
                 "Sorry To wake you but have you seen-?!" Quill paused in his sentence when he saw me and Groot looking up at him. "Oh..."
                  "Seen what?" I hear from behind me. I looked up to see the sleepy eyed, ((Y/N)). With her free hand she rubbed her beautiful ((E/C)) eyes awake. God, why the hell was Quill here?!
                  "I'm sorry it seems like I'm making this a habit huh?" Quill said with an akward chuckle. That made me pause. Habit? You mean he does this shit often?!
                   "It's okay." ((Y/N)) said as she looked up at Quill. Her arms loosening around me and Groot a bit. No it is not okay! We were having a beauriful intimate moment and this dickhead just ruined it! How is that okay?! I couldn't help but give our captain the worst death glare I could muster so early in the morning.
              "I was afraid Rocket had left, but I see he's in good hands." He said with a smirk as he leaned on the doorframe. "So I take it you really liked your gift and decided to thank our Sunshine by being a plush she can cuddle?"
                  "Fuck off Star-shit!" I snapped as I felt ((Y/N))'s body shake a little from her quiet chuckle making my heart melt. God, I have a problem...
                  "Well, seeing how I woke you guys up from your very intimate cuddle session, would you like to be the first in the shower, my lady? You could beat Drax and get the nice hot water for once."
                  "That would be nice." She said softly. Damn it! No! She had to stay in bed and cuddle me more! I swear Quill, I'm going to kick your ass for this!
                  "But, wouldn't  you or Rocket like to be the ones to enjoy the hot water?" She asked sweetly. Damn! Now I feel bad for wanting to keep her. We could go together... God damn it stop it me!
                   "But you always go last." Quill spoke up and I sighed. So she was the one usually stuck with the cold showers? Why the hell does she always put others first?!
                  "I'm fine. Go on. Enjoy while you can." She said happily to Quill. Then I saw that smile coming to his face.
                  "If you want to, we could both go shower. Right now." Starlord purred out with a wink. I'm gonna kill him.
                  "No. It's fine. I wouldn't want to cause you to have nightmares for the rest of your life." She laughed and my jaw dropped. Nightmares? Her?  The fuck that's a nightmare! More like a dream come true!
                "You know you're prettier than you think you are." I muttered out earning that scratch behind my ear that made me melt into her touch.      
               "Aw. You're so sweet." She said to me in that beautiful voice. "Crazy and blind for thinking so, but sweet."
                "I have to agree with the furry guy here, ((Y/N)). You should have more confidence in yourself." Quill spoke up again. I swear he needs to back off.
                 "Sorry Quill, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon." She said as she hugged me tighter. "Now get out of here before Drax wakes up." She giggled making my heart skip a beat.
                     I laid there with for for a bit longer after Quill left. We stayed in silence. It didn't feel like words were needed. That was until I remembered I owe ((Y/N)) a thank you. I sat up quickly getting a curious look from the human woman before I brushed her softly ((H/L)) ((H/C)) hair from her face and kissed her forhead. She blushed like mad with her beautiful ((E/C)) eyes wide.
                "Rocket? W-what was that for?" She asked me shyly.
                "For many reasons. One, because you went out of your way to help keep everyone happy, even when you get little in return. Two, for always being there if we needed help. Three, because you got me my prized gun back..." I said to her watching her blush more as a hug smile pulled itself upon her gorgeous lips. I wanted to say something else, but i wasnt sure what. "I know I haven't been the best friend these past few weeks, but do you think we can start over?"
                   ((Y/N)) pulled me into a tight loving hug and nuzzled into the side of my head making me purr. She really is the most precious girl in the galaxy.