chapter 14

(a/n: im not gonna put who's pov it is because it will always be giuliana's unless noted otherwise)
august 3rd, the day before our first group performance. my group, on top, will be performing sorry not sorry by demi lovato. i'm really excited to perform and i really think we are going to nail it. i'm just scared because one person has to go home, and i really hope it isn't nic or i.
in a few hours, all the girls are going to the boyband live show so i am currently getting ready. this week is break up week and it's basically like everyone's breaking up since everyone is going home. last week was really upsetting seeing all the boys so upset when camry and andrew went home. i felt so bad for brady and jay though, they were so emotional. nicolette was with jay the whole night comforting him. for us on our show, the girl who went home i wasn't close to so it wasn't that upsetting for me. this week, i have absolutely no idea who's going home and i'm most likely going to be a wreck since it's my group.
i wear a black long sleeve top with a jean skirt and white converse.

i put my hair in a low bun and i put on minimal makeup

we leave the hotel at 2:30pm and make it there pretty quickly

we leave the hotel at 2:30pm and make it there pretty quickly. when we get out of the car, there are tons of girls already there.
"giuliana!" i hear someone say. i turn around and see that it is a girl probably a couple years younger than me.
"yeah? hi!"
"hi can i get a picture with you? i watched you on the show a couple of weeks ago, you were so good!"
"aw thank you! and of course!"
we pose for a selfie and i hug her goodbye. that was so sweet, i hope more of that happens. that would so cool!
when we all get led in, me and the rest of the girls get led to the seating next to the boys. it's only us in the section which is cool, so i know everyone.
we all talk to eachother until they start to tape. we watch boys ll men perform and they were really good! i was never really a fan, not that i disliked them, i just never listened to them, but now i might start.
the groups this week are new wave, awake and relentless. their performances get better and better every week. i'm so proud of michael, he's been doing amazing and improving so much and this week he is really killing it. the live shows and watching all the performances are always so fun, but i hate elimination.

i. am. furious. this made me become the total opposite of a nick carter fan. HE PUT JAY UP FOR ELIMINATION. FOR THE SECOND TIME. i whip out my phone, text 1 to save jay. then i go on the app and vote as many times as i can. i look over to nic and she's already a mess. i switch seats with the person next to her and hug her so tight.
"don't worry, he's gonna get saved. everyone loves him." i say reassuringly. and i mean it. but devin has a huge fanbase so that's not good in this situation.