Oujia Board

(Yes I know I made a scary imagine already but this includes the haunted la zoo instead also the oujia board. The song I put above I think it goes good with the imagine bc it kinda have a creepy vibe to it also in this imagine I'm putting Colby in it)

Brennen P.O.V
I really wanted to do something creepy/scary so I decided to call Colby if he wanted to go to the abandoned la zoo with Y/N and I. He said he will go with us.

Your P.O.V
Brennen wanted to go to the abandoned zoo to explore but yet he wanted to go there to play the Oujia Board I don't really like playing with the board but I will go with Brennen because I know he will ask me to go with him and Colby.

Colby P.O.V
Once Brennen and Y/N picked me up from the house we headed to the abandoned zoo it was about 15 minutes away.

Brennen P.O.V
Once we got to the abandoned zoo we parked in a parking lot and started heading to where the old cages were. Then we got to the cages and we walked into one. I took out the board from my backpack. Then I put it on the ground and took it out of the box. All 3 of us put two fingers on the planchette (I think that's how u spell it) and start asking questions.

Your P.O.V
Once we got were we going to play. Brennen took it out of his backpack. I was really nervous about playing this. After he set it up we started asking it questions. Then after 10 minutes playing it we packed up fast because all 3 of us were hearing weird noises. We all ran back to Brennen truck and headed home.

Brennen P.O.V
After we got into my truck we drove off. Then we were supposed to take Colby back to his place but he said he rather spend the night at my place. So once we got to my place all settled down for the night and went to bed.

(Hey guys so this chapter took me at least 3 days to make it and sorry it's kinda crappy bc I seriously finished making this chapter at 6 in the morning but anyways hope you have a good/night😌💓💓)