Surprise Y/N

(a/n-this imagine is based off of the horror movie called Scream so if you're not a fan of horror movies I recommend that you should skip this imagine. In this imagine is going to be in the mid 1990's. In this imagine you don't have a cell phone because they didn't exist in the 90's so that's why you have a house phone)

Saturday Night 11:30pm

Y/N was home alone while her parents were out of town for the weekend. She was just laying down in her living room watching her favorite classic horror movie called Psycho. Then out of nowhere the phone started to ring unexpectedly and Y/N wasn't expecting to call her this late at night. Y/N gets up to answer the phone.
"Hello who is this"-Y/N said
"What's your favorite scary movie"-Ghostface
"Answer my question you creep or I'm hanging up on you"-Y/N said back
"You do that and you die"-Ghostface
"What do you want from me"-Y/N said
"You"-Ghostface
Y/N hangs up the phone and starts checking if her house to all locked up until the phone rings again.
"Stop calling me"-Y/N said
"I will if you tell me your name or your boyfriend is dead"-Ghostface
"Brennen....."-Y/N said
"Yes him so tell me your name or else both of you end up dead"-Ghostface
Y/N hangs up the phone again. But she double checks if anyone is outside and inside her house. While she checks her backyard to sees that Brennen is tied up in a chair with blood all over him. Y/N starts to scream on top of her lungs. She tries to call 911 but it seem like the line was disconnected. Then she checks again if Brennen is still alive but he isn't anymore he was killed by someone. All Y/N could do was scream in horror. Then she hears like someone is in her house with her. Then she sees this person in her house with a mask on she tried to escape the killer because she couldn't in time because she was killed by the killer.