July 4th Tragery

(a/n-this imagine is kinda based off of the first episode Riverdale a tv show that's based off of the Archie Comics also in my opinion I think it's a good show. In this imagine I'm kinda changing it up a bit)

⚠️Warning⚠️-SPOILERS OF RIVERDALE

Early Morning

You and Brennen decided to take a nice drive to Sweetwater River and get into a rowboat and cruise down Sweetwater River. While you and Brennen were cruising down the river in the rowboat all of a sudden you heard a gunshot and then another one. Sadly the second one hit Brennen in the forehead. You couldn't believe your boyfriend was just killed right in front of your own eyes. Then you didn't know what to do so you tried to get the rowboat back to shore but you couldn't because the current in the water was getting heavy so you lost control of the rowboat and fell out of it. You started to swim to shore eventually you swam to a huge rock that was near the shore. But then eventually the rowboat crashed on the other side of the river and Brennen body was still in it.

Later in the day

At least a hour passed by since the whole situation happened you couldn't drive back to the town and go to Sheriff Keller and explain what happened because sadly Brennen had the car keys. But then eventually Archie saw you and the first thing you said to him was
"Brennen"
"What about Brennen what happened Y/N"-Archie
"Well him and I were in a rowboat then we heard a gunshot and then on the second gunshot it hit Brennen in the forehead and he died right away and in front of my own eyes and I been here since this morning crying on this rock because Brennen had the car keys so I couldn't go anywhere and also because I lost the love of my life"-You
"Omg I'm so sorry Y/N let me take you to the Sheriff Station because you need to report this but I wonder who shot those gun shots"-Archie
"I wonder that too"-You
Once you got to the Sheriff Station you talked to Sheriff Keller and explained what happened.
You knew that this was going to spread like wildfire you knew that this is going to be on the news and everyone at Riverdale High is going to find out what happened to you.

Three 3 months later

They still haven't caught the killer who killed Brennen. Sadly you had to go back to Riverdale High and you knew everybody is going to be talking about what happened to you. But sadly you can't do anything about it. Once you got there the first person you see was your best friend Toni Topaz. She ran up to her and was so sorry for your loss because she knew that you and Brennen were the most popular couple in Riverdale High and all you could do at the moment was cry into her shoulder. But luckily she was there for you. During the rest of the day everyone was saying that they were sorry for you.

(I'm making a Part 2 to this story but in Part 2 I'll explain what I changed in this imagine☺️)