Abandoned Asylum

Brennen P.O.V

So I found out there's a abandoned asylum and I really want to explore it because I need some vlog footage and it looks scary so I want to explore it.

Your P.O.V

I was just laying down in the bedroom that Brennen and I share then he runs in telling me that he wants to go to a abandoned asylum but I told him I don't really want to go but he didn't listen to my answer so I'm guessing I have to go with him but it's fine because I know he will protect me from anything.

Brennen P.O.V

Y/N didn't really wanted to but she said she will go if I protect her from anything and of course I'm going to protect her from anything because she's my girlfriend and I love her with all of my heart.

Your P.O.V

Brennen and I just got to the abandoned asylum the only way we can get in is through the back through a hole in the gate. So Brennen and I go through the back to get in. It's very spooky and I keep on hearing noises every time I hear something scary I keep on holding on to Brennen. Brennen and I were walking around then he thought it was a great idea to go in one of the buildings so we did the building we went into was so scary. Then after walking around I keep on hearing noises and footsteps it was making me scared so I kept on asking Brennen we could leave because I had tears in my eyes because how scared I was. But then he actually felt bad for me so once we exited the building we had to run back to the car because we couldn't get caught by security. But we made it back to his car and left the place. While we were driving back to his place he told me "I won't have anything bad happen to you I will protect you no matter what". When he said that it made me smile.

Brennen P.O.V

After what happened at the abandoned asylum. I promised Y/N that I won't have anything bad happen to her and I will protect her no matter what. Once we got back to my place I saw Y/N sleeping in the passenger seat so I carried her into the house and I laid her down onto the bed. Then I laid down next to her. I whisper into her ear "Goodnight my love".

(Hey Guys I'm back from my trip so I will be making some more imagines I really hoped you like this one also I'm trying my best to make these😌💖)