Saturday Afternoon

It was just a typical Saturday morning for you and you were bored at home. So you decided to take a walk to the park because why not. Once you got to the park. You decided to head towards the bleachers where the baseball field is. While you were heading over there you seen a game going on and then you realized that it was your own high school playing. You got so excited when you seen the game happening because the one and only Brennen Taylor was on the team and he has been your crush since middle school. Then eventually you found a seat in the bleachers and you could non-stop staring at him because he was the man of your dreams. He was getting ready to bat but then he turned towards where you were seating and flashed his beautiful smile at you and of course you smiled and wave back to him. You thought too yourself you don't have a chance with him mostly because every girl in your school has a crush on him and of course he's on the varsity baseball team but little did you know he had a crush on you since middle school too. On the first try he hit a home run and you and everyone started clapping and cheering for him. After that they scored and won the game. So you decided to get up and wait by the dugout until he came out. A few minutes came out and you decided to go up to him and try to start a conversation.
"Hey Brennen"
"Hey Y/N"
"I just wanted to say good job on hitting on that home run, you done amazing"
"Thanks Y/N, ok I know this sounds so crazy but do you want to hang out later tonight around 7"
"I would love too, see you later Brennen"
"See you later Y/N"
Once you walked off you couldn't non-stop thinking about what just happened and also non-stop smiling too. Your boring Saturday afternoon turned to be your best day that you could ever have.

(a/n hey guys so I finally made a imagines yay!!! Ok Ik Brennen didn't really do sports when he was in school but I felt like making this and also I'm kinda sorry that I didn't pick another sport it's bc baseball is my favorite sport and I actually know what's going on in the games so yeah😂👏🏻. But anyways I hope everyone has a good day/night💞)