Graduation

You couldn't believe it. It's finally the day that you're graduating from your high school. Of course you couldn't have done it with the support of your friends, family, and Brennen.

Your P.O.V
I honestly can't believe that I'm graduating today. It's crazy how these 4 years went by so fast I'm going to miss it even though lots of stuff happened but still. But also I'm glad that Brennen will be attending my graduation and I'm very happy about that. Once eventually I put on my cap and gown I just stared into my mirror and I just thought to myself "I done it I really done the 4 years."Once I got ready my family and I started heading back to my high school for graduation.
End of Your P.O.V
(Skip the ceremony bc I'm too lazy🤷🏻‍♀️)
Once the ceremony you met your family and Brennen on the football field where the graduation was. Then you saw Brennen come up to you with a bouquet of your favorite flowers and whole bunch of necklaces.
B-"Congratulations babe you officially graduated high school I love you so much"
Y-"Awww thanks baby I love you too"
Once you were done taking pictures with your friends and family. You and your family decided to head to your favorite restaurant to have a nice graduation dinner.
(Skipping the dinner bc like I said I'm too lazy)
After you had dinner with your family and Brennen. He thought it was a great idea to take a nice late night drive around LA. Once you guys were done taking your drive around LA. Brennen took you home bc it was getting late. Before you got out of the car you said to Brennen was
Y-"I'm glad you were able to make it to my graduation"
B-"Of course I couldn't miss my girlfriend graduating from high school"
Y-"I'll see you later Brennen love you"
B-"Bye I love you too"
Once you got into bed you couldn't stop thinking about how you officially move on from high school and now how you are going to go to college and start life now.

(a/n-hey guys I'm sorry if this is kinda rushed but hopefully you enjoyed it. In this imagine Brennen is at least 20 that's why you only graduated in the imagine if you're wondering😇)