Hitwoman and Hitman

(a/n-this imagine is kinda based off of the story Bonnie and Cydle if you don't know who they are look it up but in this imagine I kinda changed it and also it takes places in Las Vegas and in the 1930's. The song above pretty much goes good with this imagine so that's why I added it)

⚠️WARNING⚠️-gun violence, cussing, death, and cheating (idk if that's a trigger warning but still it's kinda bad)

You and Brennen were the biggest hit couple in Las Vegas. You guys were basically the Bonnie and Cydle of Las Vegas. Everyone knew who guys were but didn't know what you two guys look like so basically that was the scary part of living in Nevada and also another scary part is who's going to be the next target. So far you and Brennen had made at least 8 killings in the past year. Now you and Brennen are heading to your 9th killing and the victim is going to be your ex boyfriend. Before you ended up with Brennen you loved him very much but until you caught him cheating with the biggest slut in Las Vegas. So now it's your turn for revenge and that revenge is upon him.
(10 minuets later)
You and Brennen are about 10 minuets out of Vegas and it's just a typical summer Saturday night. Once you arrive at your ex boyfriend you and Brennen have a plan. He's going to go around the back and break in. While you go to his front door pretending you want him back. But little does he know you're going to have a revolver behind your back. Once Brennen breaks in through the back when he turns around it's all over for him.
(Plan starts)
You start walking up to the front door of your ex boyfriend house. Once you're up there you ring the doorbell. Then finally he opens up the door.
"Y/N what the fuck are you doing here we aren't together anymore"-Ex boyfriend
"Well I know that but you might think I'm crazy or some shit but I was wondering if you want to get back together"-You
"Hmmm I don't know because remember last time you broke up with me because you caught me cheating on you"-Ex boyfriend
"I do remember that but that's in the past get over it"-You
(Brennen breaks in the house)
"What the fuck was that I be right back"-Ex boyfriend
(You pull out the gun from behind your back)
"I think you won't be right back you'll be gone goodbye cheater"-You
Before your ex could say anything it was too late because he already had a bullet through his forehead. Once your game plan was over. You and Brennen dashed off before anyone has realized that there's been a murder also how you guys had the body in the trunk to dump it in the middle of the desert.
(30 minuets later)
You and Brennen finally get to the desert to dump the body in the hole that's already been dug. Once you and Brennen do that you two change into a different pair of clothes and throw the old ones in the trunk of your guys car. Once everything was settled you and Brennen decided to drive back to the Las Vegas Strip and go have some drinks and go play some poker at the Rivera.

(a/n-So I really liked how this story came out and please don't start giving me hate for imagine because I can write whatever I want because it's my book and also idky but I think for my next imagines they might be dark or scary. If you have any ideas or request just comment them☺️💘)