Drunk and confused

⚠️Warning⚠️-language

Lately you and Brennen haven't been getting along so every now and then you usually went out but in the aftermath you started coming home drunk. In the beginning of this situation Brennen was okay with it. But this time he wasn't mostly because you came home with whole bunch of hickies on your neck.
"Why the fuck do you have those hickies on you"-Brennen
"Ughhh.......because...."-You
"Wow that's a lovely explanation you know what just leave"-Brennen
"Fine then if that will make you happy I'll leave goodbye"-You slurred your words
You and Brennen couldn't process what just happened mostly because he was upset and of course you were just drunk and confused. Eventually you left but you didn't know where to go and you were just out of your mind because you were drunk and also you couldn't think straight either. So you were just a lonely drunk girl roaming the streets of downtown Los Angeles all by yourself. Meanwhile Brennen seriously regret saying what he said to you because he knew you came from a bad family and was know for drinking. So the only way he knew he could settle this situation was to go to downtown Los Angeles to apologize.
Eventually Brennen found you in downtown Los Angeles and apologize for what he said and of course you accepted his apology. After his apology everything between you two was fine and you guys weren't mad at each other anymore.

(a/n-I have no clue why I wrote this but I was bored so yeah but this kinda seem trashy but I felt like posting too but anyways hope you enjoyed this🤪💞)