Charterers 1: Don't Die.

*UNEDITED MAJOR EDITING AHEAD*I'm bullied

I'm bullied. I'm not sure why. What did I ever do to them?

Nash Grier

Cameron Dallas

Matthew Espinosa

Taylor Caniff

Aaron Carpenter

Shawn Mendes

Carter Reynolds

Jack Johnson

Jack Gilinsky

I don't know why they hate me and I have no friends because of what they've decided to turn my image into. It seems like forever ago, the only friend I had was Gabby, and then she left me for Sierra, the one girl in tho denture school that absolutely despises me and everything I do and have ever done. Sierra and her little group are dating my tormentors, why anyone would ever want to date then beats me, but I must admit they are all perfect for each other. A nice blend of bitch and dick go nicely together. Since Gabby and I were friends so long, I guess you could say she gives me warning looks sometimes, like to prepare myself for something bad that's about to happen to me, but other than that she doesn't talk to me. She doesn't like me.

I slid down my locker that was full of rude comments.

'Go kill yourself'

'No one likes you'

'Bitch'

'Go to hell'

'Slut'

'Fatty'

'Ugly'

'Loner'

'Ghetto'

'Wannabe loser'

Stuff like that.

I spent most of my free time there during school. It's kinda funny that I am so out in the open yet am not bothered too much. I guess it's kids trying to get to there classes and lunch then pay attention to me. But sometimes I can be stood corrected by an unexpected visit from one of my tormentors.

I kept 1 of my many razors hidden in a crack in the girls restroom. Nobody found it and that's probably for the best. I'm 100% sure that anyone would love to spew my secret like wildfire just to get a reaction from me. I kept them around the schools incase I wanted to kill myself if one of the boys beats me too hard. And I know what your thinking, your fucking stupid Alex. And you are totally and utterly correct. I am very stupid for thinking that killing myself would ever be a good idea. But I can't lie to you and say I haven't tried because the truth is I've tried to do it, but I never can. My mom wouldn't like that, and my mom means too much to me. But sometimes things can get to be a little too much, even if I do respect someone as much as her.

My mom was my solid rock. She kept me strong, or at least as I felt I could be. She was absolutely beautiful, stunning really. My family says I look a lot like her, I do, but i think i'm ugly, totally not a clone of me. She died a day ago, and I'm not sure if I can hold onto the slight grip of the rope I'm hanging off of called life. Nobody knew but that was about to change because they were going to have a documentary tonight on the news. I honestly didn't want people to know. Because as horrible as it sounds, it's pretty much just another reason to beat up the worthless girl who's mom died.