Episode 60 (The End)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi smiles down at her finger seeing a gold band just big enough for her chubby fingers, they had swollen since she is pregnant but by the time she had the baby it should be just big enough for her to take it out without any problems. They decided to get married just before the baby arrives and not go on a honeymoon quite yet, they'd rather do it when the kids are older and they are desperate for some alone time. The wedding was last weekend but Demi just can't get used to wearing the ring, it took her long enough to get used to the engagement ring. Joe wonders through with the boys after collecting them from kindergarten.

"She's not here yet?" Oliver groans and they laugh.

"She just likes it in mommy's tummy." Aston exclaims running over giving his mom a kiss then down to her stomach kissing her bump as well. Oliver runs over doing the same thing making Demi and Joe smile. Joe walks over picking up Oliver taking a seat next to Demi placing Oliver on his lap, he leans over giving Demi a kiss on the side of her head.

"She'll be here very soon." Joe promises all three of his loved ones.

Demi sighs of relief also smiling when the nurse places her little girl on her chest after Joe cut the cord. The little girl soon relaxes and stops crying once she knows she's close to her mother. Demi begins crying with the whole experience, she never got to experience the pain, the relief when she finally gets to hold her baby when she had Oliver and Ashton. Instead she had to go through a C-Section which was tough for her.

"She's beautiful Dems," Joe says placing a kiss on her head, Demi smiles not leaving her glance away from her brand new daughter. Her family feels complete now, two little boys who aren't so little anymore and now a little girl which she gets to watch grow into a smart young women. "Can we put her on the pill now?" Joe jokes and Demi wines making him laugh.

"Way to ruin the moment Joseph." She states and he laughs again pecking her lips.

"Kaylee Devonne Jonas." He decided and Demi smiles looking down at her nodding her head.

"It suites her perfectly." Demi states loving the fact that he had put her name into the new girl.

Everyone cheers as Joe and Demi walk into the house Demi holding Kaylee close against her chest only a few days later, Demi smiles as Joe leads her to the couch for her to sit down. Everyone had already met her at the hospital but all wanted to see her on her first day home with her family. Joe takes a seat down next to Demi kissing the side of her head as Oliver and Ashton run over climbing up on the couch to see their little sister.

"Let's take a picture of that." Denise says everyone getting their cameras out beginning to snap pictures of the grown family. They don't pose or smile just act natural like they were doing before, Demi stands up when they are done beginning to hand her to her mom so everybody can have a good look. She walks back over to Joe taking a seat on his lap laying her head on the side of his chest feeling really sleepy. 

"Go to sleep." Joe whispers in her ear but she just shakes her head. 

"Too many people about." Demi states taking the seat next to him where Ashton had just moves so Denise can pass her Granddaughter back to her rightful parents.

"She looks a lot like you Demi." Denise acknowledged only pulling her arms away when she knew her son had hold of his daughter.

"She defiantly has Joe's eyes." Demi states getting interrupted by her dad.

"Barbeque is ready!" He shouts making all the hungry people pile out besides Jemi who just look down at the little girl in Joe's arms.

"I'm glad we met on the beach that day." Joe admits moving his glance to Demi, Demi smiles pecking his lips.

"I'm glad too and that I changed my mind when you asked me on a date." She admits as well making Joe smile.

"I had you at hello, I knew then you were the girl I wanted to be with forever." Demi awes giving him a quick kiss before their glance moves down to Kaylee who is fast asleep in her dad's arms. Demi could get used to seeing that sight again, the guy she loves holding onto their daughter. She loves her family so much and is glad that she gets to keep them forever.

"I love you." Demi says.

"I love you too, all six of you." Joe replies making Demi smile knowing his is referring to all four of their kids even if one of them couldn't be with them at the moment. They lost one, nearly lost another but yet Demi is still extremely happy with the way things have worked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! 

Sorry if the ending seemed rushed, I didn't know how to do it if I'm honest haha hope you enjoyed it though. 

I have a new story going on 'Knight and shining Armour' check that out and I will also be starting writing season 2 of 'Fear His Curse' so keep your eyes out for that. I will also be uploading more Episodes of 'The past, the present, the future ' and even a new story sometime soon xx 

I also have a book full of Oneshots so check them out too 

I think that's it haha bye xx