Episode 28

I got 2 not 3 but really wanted to ask you something so here it is :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that what you've always thought about our relationship, me trying to get into her pants?" Joe questions trying to keep it cool but it's hard when his own mother is being rude to his own girlfriend, the girl he loves so much.

"Joe it's true, you lost your virginity at her age now you took hers. You've spoilt her life by knocking her up." She snaps, Joe's eyes line with tears not hearing what's coming out of her mouth.

"I didn't lose my virginity then, you think I did but the truth is she took mine when I took hers during the summer. If you won't support me through this then I don't care, just don't expect me to come home to you anytime soon, I'll stay with my girlfriend and my son or daughter." Joe says before hanging up throwing his phone on the floor letting the tears stroll down his soft cheeks. He glances over at his phone flashing again seeing a picture of him and his mother signalling it's her again. He reaches over and presses the red button before switching the phone of completely. He crosses his arms on the bed and buries his head in them. He doesn't move even when he heard Demi coming back through.

"Mom's gone shopping," She begins then looks over at him raising her eyebrow. "Joe what's wrong?" She asks places the glasses of lemonade on the side taking a seat next to him starting to rub his back as he begins crying harder. It makes everything worse when you see someone. Joe doesn't answer so Demi decides to leaving him to think for a bit just comforting him.

                 Joe lifts his head up a couple of minutes later soon putting it back down but she his cheek is leaning on his arms. Demi smiles s moves some curls out of his face revealing the eyes she fell for but unfortunately she can't see the smile she fell for.  

"You want to explain now?" She questions and a sigh realises from his lips as he begins explaining what his mother had said to him just a couple of minutes ago, Demi doesn't expect any less from him to but be upset, she knows she would be in his situation.

"We don't need her Joe, we can raise this baby ourselves." Demi says trying to encourage him to cheer up, she doesn't like seeing him upset.

"I know we can, I'd just like her support." Joe says and Demi nods leaning down kissing his cheek.

"All three of us will be fine, I promise," she says and Joe can't help but smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." Joe says pulling her down on the bed with him, she giggles and leans her head on his shoulder as they both lay on the bed on their stomachs heads at the end of the bed. Joe leans down and kisses her head before leaning up again.

"Guess your mom isn't paying rent on a apartment for you." Demi says and Joe chuckles.

"I can pay for it myself with the money from my bank." He states and Demi nudges him.

"You can but you won't, I'm sure my mom will let you stay here." Demi says and Joe nods smiling, he'd like to move in with Demi though closer to the time their son or daughter make an appearance but he decides to keep that to himself. They both lay there in their own thoughts just enjoying each other's company again.

"Should you be laying on your stomach?" Joe questions not meaning to sound protective over her but he doesn't want anything to happen to his son or daughter. Demi thinks about it a bit before thinking it's probably best just in case moving onto her left side so she is now facing Joe. "That's better, now I can kiss you." Joe says and Demi smiles.

"I dare you." She teases and he lets out a soft chuckle.

"I guess I have now then." He says getting close, Demi can't help but smile only leaving her lips when Joe's are pressed against them. She kisses back enjoying the feel of his plump lips against hers Joe smiles through the kiss when he feels one of her hands on his cheek showing him she wants this kiss to last long than a couple of moments. He pushes his tongue through beginning to softly make out with her moaning when she lays down on her back bringing her over her slightly from an angle knotting both her hands in his hair. Nothing can break them apart now not even Demi's 3 best friends stood at the door watching smiling seeing how cute they are together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about Triplets? I haven't done them before so I think it would be new for me, I did say I would love your help in the story haha

Comment what you think 

3 comments this time though :P