Meeting Him

Skye's POV:

My taxi pulled over to a beautiful white mansion, hell this place was triple the size of my previous house if not more. I felt a pang in my heart as I thought of my parents that should've been here with me, a car crash stole both their lives a few months back taking a part of me with them.

We'd been living in New York for several years because of my parents jobs - living away from my pack and not bothering to join a new pack since we had no reason to leave our current pack. After they died it was too painful to stay in New York so here I am outside my pack house - I decided to move back to California - it was where I belonged after all.

Since I'm 18 I should be finding my mate soon, just the thought of finding him was enough to make me feel happier. My mom and Dad were lucky and found each other as mates fairly young and growing up I'd always admired the true love and honesty between them in their relationship. It was something I longed for, something I hoped would help ease the pain of losing my parents . My father was beta and often attended pack meetings so he was always flying here and telling me about how beautiful California was.

I shifted when I was around 7, a very rare age to shift for a werewolf - especially a she wolf, so I already knew I was a powerful werewolf. Not to mention my mother was an alphas daughter and my father was a beta. My wolf's fur is pure white, another sign of power for a werewolf - my wolf's called Bella and as annoying as she can be we're close and all we both want is to find our mate.

I thanked the taxi driver as I payed him then slowly made my way towards the big mansion. I was in awe as I walked through the beautiful, tall, black gates and along the beautiful path, surrounded by greenery and flowers. I came up to the dark, shady, oak door and pressed the doorbell.

The door opened and I saw a beautiful woman who I vaguely recognised - straight brown hair and smart clothes, you could feel the power radiating off of her and I instantly knew she was the Luna (Alpha female). "Luna, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm-" she nodded her head and cut me off "Skye, I know. The Beta's daughter, I'm so sorry for your loss it affected me and my husband as much as the rest of the pack. Your uncle James is stepping up to the role of Beta since you've not found your mate and there's no male heir. I bet you don't really remember me! I'm Marianna Agostini, Luna of the Midnight Dreams Pack. My mate, Alfonisto Agostini is the Alpha, our son Nash is the Alpha to be. Bring your bags in sweetie and I'll call Nash to give you a tour of the place and take you to your room. I really am sorry again for your loss Skye. Your parents were good people."

I gave a brief nod and quickly brought my luggage in, I didn't bring too much stuff as I've never really liked shopping so never had a girls 'dream' wardrobe. I didn't have many other things, well I did, but I didn't want to bring any photo frames or anything -they just had too many memories which were now painful. To think I would never see my parents again. My beautiful parents. Gone. Forever. I felt my vision blur and tears spring to my eyes.

I quickly blinked them away, clearing my vision and looked around for the Alpha to be who was nowhere to be seen. Nash, for some reason his name just sounded perfect...
'Well duh!'
Bella told me in my mind
'Not really, we even met him yet you hormonal freaky wolf!'
'Yes but-'
Bella was cut off by the most perfect smell. It was like Vanilla and Musk mixed together, I looked around trying to find the source when I bumped into a wall, that's weird, walls don't give me tingles?

I stepped back to meet the most intoxicating ocean blue eyes,
'Mate'
My wolf whispered at the same time his eyes widened, I stepped back with a gasp then took a good look at him, properly. He was wearing a white top that clung to him, revealing a pack of 6 - yum. He had tanned skin, the most beautiful blue eyes and he was super tall compared to my petite self.