MissHoranette

I have known MissHoranette for a while now, she entered my character contest for my Percy Jackson Fan Fiction and won... By the way, I havent forgotten about you, I was going to add her in when Percy and the others got back to camp half-blood in Aqua Jackson daughter of Poseidon... but I have writers block which is so annoying but she will be added in dont think I forgot because it has been bugging me since the contest ended. And Im glad that someone is still into Harry Potter and can say that it is theyre favorite book! Working on word is a lot easier than typing on Wattpad, I was working on one of the chapters once... Typing it up for two hours on Wattpad and all the sudden the internet stopped and it lost everything that I wrote! Well enjoy and MissHoranette I will get to your character... I am staring at the computer right now trying to think of an idea. Enjoy!

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was reading a Tumblr story and came across Wattpad. I read a story that I really liked and had a look at what the site was. Everyone has a Tumblr these days.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

I really liked that story, and wanted to write for  bit of fun, too, so I joined. At first I just read, but then I wrote too. I also went through a series of strange usernames.

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

Harry Potter. That goes without saying, it's my favourite series. My favourite book would be the first Harry Potter, as it's the one that introduces you to the whole world. Finally, you know I havent found that many people that are into Harry Potter these days, they are all into The Hunger Games! The Hunger Games is good, but Harry Potter was one of the first and came out a long time before The Hunger Games.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

Of course, I'd thank my family and friends, but I would thank One Direction for being the first story I ever wrote about.

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

I have sudden bursts of inspiration, whenever I watch a movie, or go for a walk, or listen to music. Three things: the sea (I'm a big nature fan), animals (I just love animals, they're so friendly and happy and optimistic) and music.

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

Some are. For example, my character Charlotte 'Charli' Brooke in the book that is under construction: Niall Horan's Love Story, is based on my dance teacher. Because she was like an older sister and she moved to Italy. Emily Daniels in the same book is based on my little sister, because she's such a big part of my life.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

I would choose reading one, which surprises a lot. Because you can read a book several times and let the words wash around you: but you can only write a book once. Also, I've loved reading all my life.

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

I would be Princess Mia from The Princess Diaries, because she showed me that even though you're different, you can be happy. And I've read Meg Cabot since I was ten, so.

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

Some ideas walk vaguely into my head, snap! And then all I need to do it work on them a little more. It may take a bit of inspiration though.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

I work on Word and then copy it to Wattpad. I try to update as soon as possible, but I also try to lengthen my chapters. Yeah, working on Word you know how many pages, and if the internet crashes Word doesnt need the internet.

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

No, I only write a book if I really like the idea, and if I think it could develop into a book I would really like to read. If I need to write about something, I might type it on my phone and then save it there.

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Princess Diaries, The Hunger Games, I don't mind what I read, really! Agreed, people dont like Twilight but I do...

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

Cher Lloyd is my inspiration, because she can just brush off hate and not let it bother her.

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

Oh God...I wouldn't choose to rewrite any book, because books are perfect. But since you asked, I'd rewrite Pride&Prejudice, just make it a little more modern and change the storyline into something a little more exciting. Maybe I'd change the blurb:

Elizabeth Bennet never wanted to marry or be settled down. She wanted to be free, and make the most of her life. When her perfect, annoying sister Jane finds herself a man, perhaps his friend might change Lizzy's mind..

So, I'd change it up in the way that Lizzy doesn't get on with her sister, and maybe make her a bit devious and whatever.

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

My favourite writers HAVE been interviewed, but I'd like TaintedRain interviewed, or insertwittynamehere. Perhaps makeandoffer too.

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

I have a lot of 'favourites'. My friend Amber (xAmberr_1Dx), Nikki (xXParamoreFanXx), Abi (HollyShort4723), Taz (TazzyK1D), Amy (1D_JB_Lovexx) and Danielle (danielleloves1D) are amazing writers, as well as my good friends. I love Elizabeth (1DOnlyYou) and Emmaline (forevermystic) are sensational. And, Sidra (AngryBirdie) is great too. Looks like I have a lot of people to ask if they want an interview. :)

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

Changing My Direction by forevermystic because I read it shortly after I joined Wattpad and it gets me so emotional.

18. How long have you been writing?

Since I was nine or ten I would write for school contests, but when I joined Wattpad I wrote more seriously.

19. Have you ever won something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

No, I don't. And no, I haven't. The competition is too high!

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories…

The one I'm proud of is Me, Cher and One Direction and it's unfinished sequel, Dare to Dream. The other are being rewritten.

*Thank you so much to my fans. My cookies keep me writing. I love you all so much, you're so lovely and supportive. My friends, Amber, Nikki, Taz, Amy, Abi and Dani are the reason I'm on Wattpad, because it would be boring without you