Weirdness

Albus Severus Potter had never laughed that much. He and Scorpius Malfoy were going down to breakfast. But. With a twist. Scorpius was dressed like a girl. Albus didn't know, Why that was. It just was.

"Now i'm getting nervous," Scorp said.

Albus rolled his green eyes and Took his 'friend' by the hand as he dragged him to the great hall.

"No," Scorp whispered as he covered his face with his hands.

"You wanted to do this," Albus said as he sat down in the Slytherin table.

"But i was being dumb," Scorpius said as he sat down next to Albus.

Albus Took his mate's shoulder while he grinned widely. Scorpius finally rised his head as Albus just watched.

"Hey nerd! Are you trying to look like a girl?" A Gryffindor yelled.

"Shut up!" Albus yelled.

"What are you gonna do Snake?" Another one asked.

"Oh. I have a fantasy on that," Albus joked.

"You can tell us," the first Gryffindor said.

Albus started thinking and Took the first thing to come to mind.

"Well. At first i'm just gonna let you feel the pain you have gotten us. Then i will tell your mum's, What you have done. You look like mummy's boys. Then I'll just... Beeb Beeb Beeb Beeb out of your beeb Beeb Beeb. Sorry. First years," Albus said.

"You are just a little Slytherin," the second said.

"Until you insult my friend, i am just that. After i am a little devil that is too good to even let you touch my shoes," Albus said.

"Oh. Slytherin tryin' to insult me?" The second asked.

"Yea'. Now go kiss someone's arse since that you are good at that," Albus said while he winked.

"You are more confident," a Ravenclaw girl said.

"Yeah. So?" Albus asked.

"I could never stand up for myself," She said.

"He is gay," another Ravenclaw said.

"Oh. Shit," the first girl said.

"Are you?" A Slytherin asked.

Albus froze completely. He was confident since he was Angry. He wasn't ready to be asked THIS.

"U-Um," Albus said.

"Oh no. Sorry. I did not know you hadn't came out," the second Ravenclaw said.

"W-Well. Um. N-Not that i know of," Albus lied.

"You aren't gay?" A Hufflepuff yelled.

"If i know anything, i-i'm not," Albus lied again.

"Damn. I think You'd be the first open in 6 years," the Ravenclaw said.

"R-Really?" Albus asked.