Dinner

Albus Severus Potter had gotten his O.W.L.S results. He hadn't opened Them to. He wanted Scorpius to be there, when he'd see the worst one in years.

"Al! The Malfoy's are here!" Lily said.

Lily had kinda dressed up. She was in a White dress with Black Roses on it. She had White inside shoes, but hadn't done anything else. The dress was kinda like a summer dress so it didn't count as dressing up.

"Already?" Albus asked.

Albus was scared. Not to meet the parents. For the parents to meet each other.

"Come on," Lily said.

They walked down the stairs. First thing Albus noticed was that Scorp was scared. He was kinda dressed up and had a straight back.

"Oh. Hey Albus. Hello Lily," Scorp said.

Here Albus thought Scorp failed. He asked for a handshake from Lily. The girl feared handshakes. Or. Them going wrong. But. Supricingly. It went Well.

"Hello Draco," Albus said.

The two male's hand an awkward hug.

"Hi Albus," Draco said.

"Please. Call me Al," Albus said.

Scorp gave Albus a paper. Albus saw it was the O.W.L.S paper. Albus gave Scorp his.

"I was too scared to open it," they said at the same time.

"Hello Malfoy's," James said.

Albus knew James was still carefull and had a wand near by. Just i case.

"Hello James," Scorp said.

They shook hands.

"Lets open these," Albus said.

They opened them as carefully as they could. As If it was their own. Albus skipped to look at the grade's. Not reading anything else.

'Transfigurations: O

Herbology: E

Muggle studies: O

History of Magic: O

Astronomy: E

Charms: O

Defence against the dark arts: E

Potions: A

Care of magical creatures: E'

"Al... You need to cry," Scorp said.

"You can't be," Albus said.

"I am," Scorp said.

Albus started to cry. Just softly.

"You did pass potions," Albus said.

"I knew i wouldn't. D. Wasn't it? I knew it," Scorp said.