Years later

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy sat down on the chair after work.

"Hi," Al said.

"Why are you tired?" Scorpius asked.

"I have a 11 years old girl and 11 years boy to take care of. They are little hard," Albus said.

Two children ran down the stairs.

"Dad!" Lidra yelled.

The small girl had blue eyes and Brown hair. She was clearly taller than normal girls of her age.

"Hi Lidra. What is my little girl so happy about?" Scorpius asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot our Hogwarts tomorrow," She said on a small voice.

"I didn't. Why would i?" Scorpius asked.

"I'm gonna be in Slytherin!" She yelled.

"I Honestly think you can be whatever," Albus said.

"Hi dad," Altair said.

Altair was able to change his looks. Right now he had Blue eyes and blue hair. He was short.

"Why are you sad?" Scorpius asked.

"I just. What If i get no friends?" Altair asked.

"If you don't get friends, they are idiots. You are amazing," Albus said.

Their son turned pink.

"Thanks Dad," he said.

"That's true tho. You are smart and do Quidditch. I don't get, Why would someone not like you," Scorpius said.

"Why did the school take me in?" Lidra asked.

"'Cause you are a beautiful puppy," Albus said.

"But i'm a werewolf," Lidra whispered.

"And a beautiful werewolf at that," Scorpius said as he popped the tall girls nose.

"But. I'm a freak. I might bite someone," Lidra said.

"Hey. You are a beautiful, smart, sporty, sarcastic and funny girl. Nothing will happen," Scorpius whispered.

"But... Why did you get me those two years ago? There are good girls up for adoption," Lidra said.

"You are the best we could ever ask for Lidra Narcissa Malfoy-Potter. You are the best girl out there," Scorpius said.

"So. You'd take a werewolf that isn't open to anyone and a boy that has a terrible history over two beautiful and mannered people?" Lidra asked.

"You are all we could ask for. Both of you," Scorpius said.
___________________________

Altair Draco Malfoy-Potter sat down in the train with a boy and a girl. Both clearly had something weird with them.

"Can i come?" Altair asked.

"Sure," the girl said.