Guess Who's Back?

Sebastian pulled away from me. "What time are you going to be home?" He asked.

I bit my lip as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

He gave me a look. "Maze."

I shook my head as I smiled. "Ok. 11:30."

He chuckled. "I'll see you then."

He was about to walk away when I pulled him back. "Wait, what about my mom?"

"Don't worry. I'll get in." He send me a quick wink before he left.

I couldn't help but smile as I made my way back in. I brought my hands towards my lips and felt the warmth of his lips on mine. I made my way towards the table, only to find my friends staring at me.

I gave them a confused look. "What?"

Kurt raised his hands. "What? We saw him follow you. What happened? Did you tell him to back off?"

I opened my mouth a few times. "Umm, not exactly."

"What happened?" Rachel asked.

We kissed that's what happened. That thought alone made my chest flutter. "I - I might have...slapped him," I lied.

Santana smirked. "Now that is something to be proud of."

"I was proud of a squirrel when he climbed up a tree," Brittany said.

I gave her a confused look when Sugar grabbed the mic. "Okay, everyone, it's time for my extra-special guest, back from the dead, and cute and compact as ever!"

She gestured towards the door. A spotlight hit the figure and he spun around to be Blaine. A huge smile came to my face, and a bigger one came from Kurt.

"Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!" Blaine greeted. We started to clap and cheer while I looked towards Kurt. This has got to be the biggest surprise he has ever gotten. "This song is dedicated to all the lovers in the room."

We started to cheer more when he took off his heart shape eye patch. Rachel, Mercedes, and Brittany went towards the stage with him.

(Blaine) (Mercedes) (The Girls)

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road

That says 15 miles to the

Love Shack

Love Shack, yeah, yeah

I'm headin' down the Atlanta highway

Lookin' for the love getaway

Heading for the love getaway

I got me a car

It's as big as a whale (Love getaway)

And we're headin' on down to the Love Shack (Love getaway)

I got me a Chrysler

It seats about 20, so (Love getaway)

Hurry up and bring your jukebox money

The Love Shack is a little old place where

We can get together

Blaine came down the stage and went towards Kurt. I laughed when he shimmied in front of him. He pointed the mic towards Kurt, but he kept declining it. Until he pulled one out himself. I don't know where it came from, but oh well. Blaine pulled Kurt up by his tie and they danced towards the stage. I clapped along before I gestured Artie towards the dance floor. He nodded and we got up. I got behind him and pushed us towards the center.