Bad News

It's funny. I never imagined my life ending up like this; joining Glee club, singing in front of hundreds of people, having amazing friends, a great boyfriend, winning Nationals. If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up from it. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. A huge smile on my face as Sebastian rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. My head laying on his bare chest while his arm was wrapped around me. His eyes were closed but it's clear that he's been up for some time now.

"What's got you so happy?" he asked, eyes still closed.

"Everything, actually," I answered. I moved my head so I could look at him. Sebastian's eyes opening to meet my gaze. "Never thought I'd be this happy."

"After what we did last night, I would hope so," he smirked.

"Was it weird for you?" I've thought about it. Sebastian has only been with guys. I know he had sex before so...I was just curious because it might be different than what he's used to.

He shook his head. "Not with you. I just hope I didn't hurt you. Hope you're ok." He looked at the love bites down my neck and chest. "Couldn't control myself."

"I'm not complaining," I grinned up at him. My body really is sore, but it's that good kind of sore...if that makes sense. I looked at the clock and groaned while burying my face in his chest. "Ugh, I have to get to school." I groaned again when I realized I didn't bring a change of clothes. "Ugh, I have to go home and change first." Then my face started turning red when I remembered Mom would still be at the house. "My mom's gonna kill me. Then you. Then me again."

I yelped when Sebastian flipped me so he was hovering over me. His arm next to my face as he held himself up. "I'm sure your mom will understand. Now, we have at least 40 minutes before school starts. I don't know about you, but I think we have time for one more round."

"I don't think -" Sebastian leaned down and started to attack my neck. My breath hitched in my throat as I wrapped my arms around him. My eyes rolling to the back of my head in pure bliss as he used his free hand to roam around my body. "Ok, just one more round."

》》》》

Ok, maybe I should have just gone to school in one of Sebastian's shirts and shorts. I don't want to see my mom at the moment. She'll get a good look at me and know instantly what happened between me and Sebastian. Then she'll ask me embarrassing questions like how was it, if he was gentle, then she'll probably tell me about her first sex experience. After that, she'll ask me if we used protection, which we did.

My feet kept bouncing in my seat as I looked outside the window. Sebastian was already in his school uniform, so he doesn't have to worry about getting ready. The only thing that took a while was his hair since it's been growing out.

"You worrying is only gonna make it worse," Sebastian pointed as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm not worried," I lied.

"Oh, really? Then why is your leg shaking?"

"Because...it's cold in here?" I finished lamely as we rounded the corner. We were only five minutes away from my house and now I'm panicking.

"Maze, your mom is going to think something bad happened if you keep jumping around like that."

"So you're not worried that my mom might question you about all my hickeys? She might put a gun to your head."

Sebastian thought about it before his eyes widened. "Ok, put the hood up."

I raised my brow. "What happened to not worrying?"

"I'm not. I just...don't want to end up in jail for deflowering you. Or end up disappearing for some unknown reason. Your mom is a cop, she can make it happen."