Return of Copper Pt.1

Evelyn's Outfit above~ I have Re-written this, so no need to worry anymore!!!

*Max's POV*

It was a long day of training today, My buddy Steel and I had just gotten home to my apartment that my mom and I share, I walked to my room, Steel following close behind. I sat on my bed and looked out the window, Steel flew in front of me blocking my view of the city that Max Steel protects, Aka me. "Max, Are you alright? You've been acting weird for a few weeks now..." Steel questioned, I turned to the wall, I quickly got up and walked to my bedroom door, I turned to Steel, "Do you think... Another Ultralink team could be somewhere?" I questioned, Steel facepalmed and flew towards me, Steel flew to my shoulder and put one of his arms on it. "Look, Max, I'm sure there are some others who struggle with being superheroes too! but I doubt it's an Ultralink team... like us." Steel explained, I sighed softly and looked towards Steel, He's gotta be wrong... There has to be another.. I feel it... Steel turned to me, I can hear you, Max, I'm just trying to be honest... I opened up my bedroom door and walked to my front door, "Hey Max-" I left the apartment before my mom could finish speaking and before Steel could follow me. I walked down to the sidewalk and just started walking around, I noticed someone knew, Now I don't know everyone's name or anything... But I don't recognize her at all, She had wavy black hair with red coloring, She had a school backpack on looks exactly like mine... Something about her, Who... Is she? I walked passed her hearing her mumble something, very concerning "Copper, are you sure this is it? Max Steel is here?" She paused for a moment, briefly "He better be an ultralink team... Or I swear I'm going to hurt you." My eyes widened, Play it cool Max, She doesn't know YOU are Max Steel.

I turned and headed towards her, I tapped her shoulder. She turned her attention to me as she stopped walking, Careful, Max we don't know who she is I nodded agreeing with Steel, "Umm, Are you okay? Why did you nod?" The strange girl questioned I smiled widely. "Max Steel, Huh? I've heard he is super tough, hope you aren't looking for a fight" I exclaimed, I heard a soft chuckle, That's funny Max, I bet that she could beat you. I scuffed at Steel, She giggled softly and stuck out her hand to shake "I'm Evelyn Paige, I'm new to Copper Canyon" She exclaimed, I grabbed her hand and shook it, something shocked me but I didn't pay attention to that. "Well, Welcome to Copper Canyon!" I smiled, She nodded and looked at her phone "I gotta run, I can't be late for school!" She exclaimed running away, Something was off about her. Not sure what, but something was... I started heading back for home, Maybe it was the fact that's pretty much the only other girl you've talked to? Now let's watch movies! I groaned but I knew I was stuck with watching them, So I hurried home, to find my pal getting the movies ready. I ran over and jumped on the couch, falling asleep.

~_~_~Time Skip~_~_~

I woke from a jolt of Turbo energy hitting my arm, "Ow! Steel" I groaned, I turned to face Steel only to see No other than Forge Ferrus, "Uncle Ferrus?" I mumbled, Forge looked straight at me, "Max, Steel get to N-Tek." Forge exclaimed, Steel looked at me and I nodded "LET'S GO TURBO, FLIGHT" I yelled, Once in flight mode we headed straight for N-Tek. Once at N-Tek I landed and looked for Forge, Steel left the suit and my helmet disappeared. We headed for the missions room and saw Forge waiting for us, I waved "Morning Uncle Ferrus" I exclaimed, he was frowning and pointed to a little red dot on a screen. "Max, Steel... Another Turbo energy was found in Copper Canyon, we aren't sure what or who it is... We last tracked it at the school before it disappeared," Forge exclaimed, I exchanged glances at Steel. Another Turbo Energy?... I looked at Forge, "Could it be another team of Ultralinkes?" I questioned, Forge instantly shook his head no, "Max, You are the only person who has the powers you do." Forge exclaimed, I sighed and headed for the exit, "Where are you going?!" Forge yelled, He normally prefers a plan but today, I wasn't in the mood for it. "I'm heading to Copper Canyon High!" I shouted back, Steel following close behind, "Let's go Steel..." I mumbled as we walked towards the high school

~_~_~Time Skip~_~_~

I sighed softly walking up the school ends, the final bell went off and the students started flooding out of the doors, I walked past them and into the school, I had my backpack on my side shoulder. I looked behind me to see if someone was there, someone bumped into me, I groaned and looked in front of me, Evelyn! "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" She exclaimed turning to me and realizing it was me, "Oh, Max! How are you?" I chuckled softly when she noticed it was me and picked up my backpack,  "I'm good thanks Evelyn" I mumbled, She stood up and grabbed her bag, "I gotta go, Evelyn, I'll see you around." I exclaimed she nodded and left the school waving, "Alright Steel, Come out we gotta be careful." Silence, my eyes widened Crap... Steel, I think Evelyn's got you! Something flew out of my bag, I turned to try and find it, "Stop! Who are you human!! And what have you done to Evelyn!" A gold thing said It looked almost exactly like Steel, except Gold/Copper, black, and red. I just started at it, suddenly it shot my leg "Ow!" I groaned "Knock it off would ya!" It flew closer to me, Suddenly I think I knew... "You're an Ultralink... Aren't you?!" I exclaimed, The Ultralink nodded and flew around me, "I'm XCU-417, I am Ultralinked with Evelyn Paige, a Turbo energy host." 'Copper' explained My eyes widened, I stumbled slightly "Evelyn's like me?... Turbo host.." I muttered, I stuffed Copper into the backpack and headed for N-Tek.

*Evelyn's POV*

I walked into my apartment I rented for a few weeks, I shut the door, "Alright, Copper how do we find Max Steel?" I questioned and put my backpack down, But he didn't come out of my bag, "Copper?" I went over to the bag and opened it, Something Silver came out of my bag, Steel?! Max Steel's Ultralink! "Hold it right there Evelyn!" He exclaimed and held his arms at me like he was gonna shoot me, "Where am I?! Where is Max?!" I turned to the window and looked out it, I'm one step closer... "Look, You are at my apartment, Why do you want Max? Max as in Max Steel?" I questioned getting close to the Ultralink, The Ultralink sighed, "I'm N'Baro Atksteel x377." Steel answered He flew to the window "So, Steel." I exclaimed he turned to me quickly, "How'd you know?" He questioned and I shrugged, "Just a guess." I mumbled, I groaned and fell to the floor, My turbo energy... Instead of blue Turbo energy, It was red, It started flowing from my eyes, Steel flew towards me, "What's wrong with you Evelyn?" Steel questioned, I sighed and turned towards him "I'm a host of Turbo energy, Instead of blue it's red... Long story... I would rather not talk about it... Anyway, I haven't linked up with Copper for about 7 hours and 30 minutes... I have 30 minutes till I explode.." I explained, Steel looked around, "Alright, Evelyn we need to get you to Max... and I think I know where he is heading." Steel exclaimed He pulled up a screen, I thought Max was gonna show up... But instead, An angry looking man showed up...

Heyo! So Yes I have re-written this whole thing!! It honestly bugged me and I was gonna wait but I decided I wouldn't count this on my regular chapter Publish times, so the second part will be done sometime, whenever I can find the time to do so. I hope this is much better and easier to read! I hope you enjoyed this, and are excited for what's to come!!

~_~_~_~_ DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM MAX STEEL JUST EVELYN AND HER PARENTS/STORY OF HOW SHE GOT TURBO AND COPPER~_~_~_~_~

Word Count: 1445