Return of Copper Pt.3

*Evelyn's POV*

I woke groaning as my energy was slowly filling my body again, I looked around and didn't see anyone. "Max... Please save m-me" I murmured, I closed my eyes as I heard the door open. "Ah, nice to see you awake," Jason exclaimed walking up to me. "You are a great help to Dredd you know? He needs your Turbo to become stronger." My head moved and I sighed softly. This is it, This is my life now. I should've taken Copper with me.... "Soon because of your energy, he will be functional once more, After Max Steel Blew him up.," Naught growled in anger. I heard something turn on. It was loud soon my energy was being drained once more.

*Copper's POV*

We were approaching THI, From what I have heard Molly hasn't heard about Evelyn. A bright light came from THI, Max yelled something boosting his speed. "MAX!" I yelled following as quickly as I could Not going very fast, Max busted in the ceiling Naught looked to Max and smiled evilly. "Well hello, Max Steel. I have your friend here...." Naught explained walking away from the switch, I flew over to it and turned it off. Naught didn't seem to notice that I turned it off. Evelyn looked out of it, completely out of it. I linked up with her, she woke with a jump. "C-Copper?" She whispered. Yeah, it's me, Evelyn, Look Max is distracting for us. we need to go. "No, I'm not leaving him. Naught might take Max." Evelyn hissed and flew over to Max, she just lifted her hand. She grabbed onto Max and then blew a red light at Naught and she flew up bringing Max with. "How did you do that?" Max questioned, "To be frank, I'm not sure..." Evelyn flew slowly to N-Tek cars on the ground, Once they landed I was forced to unlink as she passed out. Max caught her and put her in the car, We wall rode silently to N-Tek.

Once we arrived at N-Tek, Molly started asking questions about this person. who was way to close to how her son was, I floated to Evelyn and once she woke up I quickly linked up with her. Her helmet coming off when I did. "E-Evelyn?.." Molly gasped at the sight, now realizing that she had to take care of two children who had this kind of 'Force' in them. Max went to Evelyn and held her up. "Are you alright, Evelyn?" Max asked as her eyes were heavy and droopy. "Y-Yeah, I guess that just took a l-lot from me." Evelyn exclaimed, I turned to Steel and he shrugged. Forge looked at Max and he seeeemed pissed! Like hella pissed, I feel bad for Max. Well, sorta I really only care for Evelyn but she'll be fine. "Max, You were suppose to watch he and protect her! Not let her fly off on her own!" Forge yelled, Evelyn looked down before speaking. "Forge, I didn't really give Max a chance. I flew off and left copper, This was my fault not His." I looked down at the ground and then quickly turned my glance to forge. "I won't ever let her go off on her own, Our lives have changed being over here now. I won't let her out of my sight!" I exclaimed soluting Forge, Steel laughed slightly at the solute.

Max helped Evelyn up, She nodded slightly and I linked up to her. Her everyday clothes now showing instead of the suit, I unlinked and floated towards Steel. There is a lot I wanna talk to him about.

*Evelyn's POV*

Max had his arm around me, holding me up my body still trying to catch up. [Much like this wifi >:| Stupid school] "Thank you, Max.... For saving me and ya know, not letting me die." I laughed slightly "Hey, no problem. We have to stick together. You know, we aren't alone in this anymore." Max exclaimed smiling at me, I nodded and Molly came and grabbed my hand leading me and Max to her car. We headed towards the apartment, Oh... She is gonna be mad about that window... I'll deal with that later.....

Wowie, I actually finished this chapter, honestly, I've been holding off on updating anything because I have had issues with my health but I'm fine now. But because of these issues, I'm behind in school and currently failing, now I'm trying my hardest to catch up. but not being in classes when people learn things, it's draining. SO I'll try to keep updating, they will be slow because I also have hit a kind of writer's block and I forgot when I had this story going, so What I had planned for this has changed now. I have no idea where this is going, and it's just really not gonna be edited deeply because this is for me to see how my writing improves and what I need to work on. So please be patient C': I hope you guys enjoy my books and if you have any, ANY questions don't be a stranger and go ahead and drop them in the comments ~ Vixen

Don't forget to share with friends!!!!

Word count: 875