Acid Flavor Pt.3

*Evelyn's POV*

It's been a month since Max and I kissed, It's been kinda awkward between all of us, I mean... Between Max and I, I turned to Molly who was cooking Max's favorite meal. I was helping her out, I wanted to help Max in any way I could. "So, How are you, Evelyn? I mean, adjusting to everything here." Molly questioned, I smiled and put the knife down that I was using. "I like it, You're like my own mom." I exclaimed, Molly's smiled faded slightly "I know honey, I just I'm worried about you." She explained, My head tilted someone "Why?" I questioned, Molly looked down almost ashamed of saying this "It's just, you haven't had a boyfriend or many friends Evelyn," Molly explained, my eyes widened I forgot everything that was happening and I was instantly taken to the day where Max and I kissed, I shook my head. Molly looked worried until Copper had to open his damn mouth, "Oh! Max and Evelyn have kissed though! Doesn't that mean they are together?" Copper exclaimed, My face went bright red "You, You and Max kissed?! And you didn't tell me!!" Molly shouted she jumped around a little "Oh I can't believe it!! This is so exciting!" I groaned I had left my phone on the counter. I didn't want to deal with Sydney, all she does is spam me with pictures of her and Max.

*Molly's POV*

I went back to cooking, I had let Evelyn stay home from school to help me make Max's favorite meal. I only acted like that to get her to go to school, I chuckled and heard a cell phone ring. I walked to it and answered it assuming it was Max, who else does Evelyn talk to? "Hey, Max!" I head someone about to speak but I cut them off "So, Evelyn told me about your kiss" I giggled quietly, I heard a gasp on the other side it sounded feminine "Max did WHAT?!" The girl screamed I swallowed my laughed. "Who is this?" I questioned, the girl scuffed "I'm Sydney, Max's girlfriend." My eyes widened, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know!" I exclaimed I had stumbled over my own feet. I fell to the ground and got up, she had already hung up, "This is... bad" I muttered, I turned to the food I was making. I walked back to it and continued where I had left off, Max will yell at me later.. 

*Evelyn's POV*

I walked up to Sydney and Max, They seemed to be in a heavy argument. This doesn't look good... I shook my head, "Of course it doesn't look good." I scuffed hitting my backpack slightly, I turned to Sydney but she slapped me before I got a chance to say anything. I gasped and put my hand on my cheek, "Y-you! YOU LITTLE VIXEN" She screamed, People turned to look at the three of us, My eyes were wide "How dare you kiss my boyfriend! My EX-Boyfriend!?" she screamed, Max stared at me, his eyes were filled with sadness. I backed up slightly, "That's right! Go find someone else to kiss!" She screamed, I felt tears form in my eyes. I ran out of the school, I went to a bush and cried... Copper flew out and patted me on the shoulder, "Copper, please let's just go.." I mumbled, Copper nodded and linked up to me putting me in flight mode. I flew in the air for a while, seems like everything that had just happened. It was gone, It didn't happen, Thankfully...

I slowly landed on the dirt of the canyon, Copper de-linked and looked at me, "Are you alright, Evelyn?." He questioned, I nodded "A slap doesn't stop me!" I chuckled softly, I sat on a rock and thought of the last time I was on a rock. "You don't look okay-" I laughed, "Copper, last time we were on a rock we were taken by Naught!" I exclaimed chuckling slightly, Copper looked at me like I was crazy. "What does that make you happy or something?" Copper questioned, I shook my head no, "It was just a thought-" I got interrupted by Copper pulling up Forge, I tilted my head, "Forge? What's up?" I questioned, Forge looked down to the ground. "Evelyn, Max, Sydney, and Steel have been captured by Toxzon." He explained, I froze in place. "W-what?! W-why and how?!" I shouted, Forge looked down and Copper flew by me. My whole world seemed to end abruptly...

I flew as quickly as I could to N-Tek, I landed and found Berto and Forge instantly. They were going over how to get Max out so he can become Max Steel without Sydney knowing the truth, They all turned to me. " What are you doing here Evelyn?" Forge questioned, I told Copper not to let you come!" Forge glared at Copper, I put my hand up to stop him from talking. "Forge, This is Max we are talking about. I need to help him, besides He is my best friend." I exclaimed, Forge, sighed but nodded "Alright, Just this once..." I clapped my hands together, "Let's find Max!" I shouted, everyone, groaned. I smiled and headed for the missions room, I need to help in every way I can, I coming to save you Max! and... Sydney too I guessss...

*Toxzon's POV* [Gasp, I know right?}

I turned to fishy, "Isn't this such an amazing plan?! Fishy came up with it!" I exclaimed I turned to my partner who was in the tube on my back, "Yes, Thank you for giving me credit..." Fishy exclaimed, I laughed and looked towards the two that will drag Evelyn out or whatever she goes by.... "She won't come! She isn't that stupid!" Max whatever exclaimed, I groaned "Will you two just shut up?! You won't stop talking!" I groaned, I walked over to my TV and started watching what was happening around where I was hiding. While watching the TV all I could hear was the annoying children talking... But it was kinda funny to listen to, "Max... I can't believe you kissed her." The girl 'Sydney' exclaimed, I chuckled Man this kid really messed up. Ouch, "I know I wasn't supposed to... It just kind of happened... I'm sorry Sydney." Max exclaimed Sydney sighed, I laughed how could I not? I'm evil, I peeked over my shoulder and looked at them the girl looked so sad. "Max... You should be with the one you truly have feelings for... and that girl isn't me." She exclaimed, tears falling from her face. Yes, I'm enjoying this a lot! "Syd?" Max looked at her, searching for an answer of some kind. One that he wasn't going to get, "Well, that was fun to watch!" I exclaimed I had walked towards the two that had just broken up, I smiled but that soon faded, as Evelyn arrived...

*Sydney's POV*

Tears were falling down my face, one I was taking by a villain to get someone out of hiding, I don't know who... second off, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me... I can't believe Max would do that, honestly, he doesn't seem like the type of person to do that. someone had broken down the wall and broke my thoughts, I went back to the real world. "Let them go..." Someone who looked EXACTLY like Max Steel had said, my eyes widened seeing how close they had looked. The 'hero' had managed to untie Max but then went back to fighting Toxzon, Max came over to me and started to untie me, "Who is she?" I questioned, Max, smiled softly "That's Covalyn, I heard she is really close to Max Steel." Max exclaimed, My mouth dropped open. "No way..." I muttered after Max had me untied he looked me in the eyes, "Syd you need to run, get out of here and go home." Max scuffed, his voice sounding so... different, almost manly I guess. I nodded and ran out of the building, I'll talk to Max more tomorrow at school, after all, he is still my friend... I think...

Hey! Sorry, this took so long, I had issues writing this part. It was just hard to come up with ideas for it, I hope you can understand that and forgive me for being a day late. I didn't mean to take this long on this chapter, hopefully, tomorrows will be up well tomorrow! I hope everyone had a great memorial day and weekend! and if you are done with school, Lucky and Congrats! may the summer be the best! Adios! ~Vixen

~_~_~DISCLAMIER I DON'T OWN MAX OR ANYTHING FROM THE TV SHOW, I ONLY OWN EVELYN AND COPPER AND THEIR BACKGROUND/STORY. EVERYTHING ELSE IS CREDITED TO THE AUTHORS OF THE TV SHOW.~_~_~    

Word Count: 1479