Max Wars

This is a Special Chapter because It was May the Fourth! This is not in the story and just is here for fun! and I couldn't finish it on May 4th so >.>

*Evelyn's POV*

Max and I were walking around Copper Canyon and were enjoying Ice cream, "So What are we gonna do today?" Max questioned, You smirked knowing well that the boys somewhat liked and hated Star wars, But it was May 4th! "We are going to a movie!" I exclaimed smiling Max nodded and looked at the sky, "What day is it?" Max questioned, I smiled and looked at him. "May the fourth be with you~" I exclaimed doing Jazz Hands, Max Facepalmed. "You know I don't really like Star Wars Eve?" Max asked looking at me, "I know! But I love it, So you are stuck with Star Wars!" I explained, As we were walking to the theatre a Spaceship flew over Copper Canyon, I looked at Max and he nodded we went into the Alleyway and went int Turbo Flight mode. 

We flew to where the spaceship landed, once we got there I froze. Max landed and started looking at the ship, "Oh my god, oh my god, MAX!" I screamed, Max turned to me like I was in danger. "What Evelyn?" Max questioned, I looked at the ship and pointed. "It's the Millennium Falcon!!" I screamed, Max tilted his head "From Star Wars!!" I yelled, The door went down and Han solo walked out. My eyes widened, he held up his blaster. "Hold your fire! We aren't going to hurt you!" I exclaimed Steel came out of Max and Han stared at Steel. "What is this place?" He asked, Luke, holding his lightsaber and slowly coming down. I squeaked and Copper De-linked so I fell to the ground, "Copper!" I groaned, I stood up and Red turbo energy came out of my eyes. Luke closed his lightsaber, "Is that the Force?" He questioned, I shook my head. "No, It's turbo energy, It's actually supposed to look like that," I explained and pointed to Max, He looked at me and took the turbo dampeners off. Turbo energy came out of his eyes for a moment, then he had Steel put it back on. 

"What are those?" Leia questioned as she stepped on the ground of Copper Canyon, "These are UltraLinks, They are Aliens they control out turbo energy and let us turn to different modes of turbo. Most of them are programmed to be bad but people saved these two, Good news for us." Max explained Luke's eyes went wide. "Wait so you let an alien go inside of you?" Han question, I laughed and shook my head no. "They don't go inside us, they go inside this suit that they made when they connected to us," I explained, The four humans were confused and then Chewbacca came out of the Falcon. "Eep! It's Chewy!" I screeched, The looked at each other. "How do you know about us?" Luke questioned, I grabbed my phone and pulled up the Star Wars movies and showed it to them. 

All of their eyes widened, "They look exactly like us!" Leia exclaimed They looked around to see if a camera was following them. "I doubt something is following you, They are already at the point when you guys are old and die. So it's a miracle to see you alive! To see you at all!!" I screeched jumping up and down, Steel looked at me like I was crazy and Copper flew up to Luke, Leia, and Han. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with her Fangirlism," Copper exclaimed I shook my head, "Sorry, Didn't mean to scare or offend any of you guys..." I mumbled, Max laughed but soon went quiet. "What...Was...That?" Luke Questioned, Thump  I looked towards the sound, Thump What is making this sound?... "We got company.." Max exclaimed "Let's GO TURBO" Steel and Max linked up, his helmet covering his face. "Copper, Turbo!" I mumbled Copper linking up to me and hiding my face with the helmet, Chewbacca growled as Max and I hid in our suits. "Sorry guys, We have to make sure no-one knows it's us," I explained, Luke nodded. We all turned to the source of the sound, then dreadnaughts.. 

I looked towards Max and he nodded his head, "Let's GO TURBO, FLIGHT" Max shouted In a flash of light Max took off and started fighting the Dreadnaughts, Luke looked up at me "Can you get me close to them?" Luke questioned I nodded, "I can, Copper, Turbo Flight!" I exclaimed, quickly I was in flight mode. I grabbed Luke and flew towards the Dreadnaughts, Han and Chewy started to shoot at them. I dropped Luke in by the Dreadnaughts he sliced them so quickly, I want that lightsaber... 

~_~_~Time Skip~_~_~

After we had gotten rid of the Dreadnaughts we called Berto and had him come fix the falcon, "Thanks for everything, and well not killing us." Leia said laughing, I nodded "If you ever need anything Van-Ghan should be able to get your messages, We'll be there as soon as we can!" Max exclaimed I chuckled Luke smiled and handed me the base of a lightsaber. "I can't give you a lightsaber but I can give you the bottom, Hey! Let's take a photo together!" Luke stated and opened his lightsaber, I nodded we all got close together for the photo. Berto set up the camera and joined us in the photo, I laughed and leaned on R2-D2. Best droid ever, Well Copper is better... "It was nice meeting you guys..." I exclaimed giving Han, Luke, and Leia even Chewy a hug. They all got in the Falcon and took off leaving our earth.

~_~_~TIme Skip~_~_~

I walked up to the movie theater, Berto and Max waved me down "Max? I thought you didn't like Star Wars?" I questioned tilting my head, Max smiled slight "Well, Something changed my mind.." Max put his arm around me, My face flushed a bright red color. "Well let's, go mis amigos!" Berto exclaimed walking into the theater, Max smiled and walked us into the movie. I'll never get used to this... Steel and Copper hid in Max's backpack laughing, "Evelyn!!! Yourrr Heart is at the speed of lighttt, You okay?" Copper asked, I scuffed and hit the backpack slightly. We picked our seats in the theater when the movie started.

This took forever, because I got caught up in school and it's probably not the best but it is still a Star Wars crossover because I love Star Wars, this is not in the storyline of the book It's just a little something because I'm a nerd c': Hope you enjoyed!! 

Word count: 1131