Secrets Pt.1

*Evelyn POV*

It's been a few weeks since I've been at Copper Canyon Now, The only issues I've had was with Jason that one time. Forge has refused to let me do anything so Max Steel has been the only team out and about. It has kinda annoyed me a little bit, but I've been fine with it. I haven't been able to leave the apartment, No School, no shopping and just no exploring. Which Is fine, This whole thing needed to cool down and it has. Today I'm finally allowed to leave, I've never really cared, but today is the first day I can leave. Sure it's to go to school, But I'm so excited.

I walked out of my room and went to the island and sat on the stool, Max not shortly came out. "Morning Evelyn" Max sat next to me and started eating his eggs that Molly made, Copper flew around me and started chasing Steel. "Are you ready for school today Evelyn?" Molly questioned "I mean, No one has seen or heard from me for what? Two weeks, Yup!" I exclaimed finishing my eggs. "Alright, Well you two need to leave or you will be late," Molly stated grabbing both of our plates and putting them in the kitchen. Max stood up and walked to the door holding it open for me, I stood up and grabbed my backpack I walked out the door and we headed to school.

~_~_~_~_~_~ Time Skip ~_~_~_~_~_~

Max pushed open the school doors, those few people who always look at the door when it opens. Those few noticed something different today, I was back few gasped others whispered. Max made sure I kept walking, He saw his friends and walked me up to them. "Hey, Sydney, Kirby this is Evelyn Paige," Max exclaimed, I felt copper shift in my backpack. "Evelyn, Your heartbeat is raising. You need to calm down." I scratched my head, I looked at Max before walking off to the janitors closet.

*Max's POV*

As Evelyn walked away Sydney looked at me confused, "What's her problem?" Kirby questioned, I hit him lightly on the arm. He grabbed his arm "Ow, man.." Kirby groaned. "We should go check on her, Max," Steel exclaimed. "Yeah, you are right." I started walking to where Evelyn went. "Who was he talking to?" Sydney asked Kirby as he shrugged. " I walked past the Janitors closet, I paused. I went to the door and opened it and Evelyn was sitting down, Copper floating by her. "Max..." Evelyn mumbled slightly, I closed the door and put my arm on her shoulder. "What's the matter?" I asked as Steel and Copper hovered in the corner, "It's just, My mom's name was Sydney..." Evelyn exclaimed, I stayed silent and hugged Evelyn.

After A while of sitting there in silence, I realized it was lunchtime. "Evelyn, Come on let's get lunch," I exclaimed, She nodded softly I opened the door and we walked out. Once we got to the lunch room we sat by Sydney and Kirby. "Sorry if we said something, Sydney exclaimed rubbing her arm. Evelyn shook her head, "It wasn't you, just I still have a fresh wound from my childhood." I looked at Sydney than to Evelyn, "Max? Your heart is racing again, seems everytime you look at Evelyn." Steel gasped, I realized why he was I looked behind me. "No steel, I don't now shush." I turned back to everyone, "Max, Forge want's to see us." Steel exclaimed, I nodded slightly and walked out of the school. On my way out I bumped into someone he groaned "Sorry mister!" I yelled as I ran away.

*Evelyn's POV*

The bell rang and I went to science, I walked with Sydney we sat next to each other until Butch came. I moved and sat by some random person, "Hey, Evelyn something is wrong with the building. We need to leave now." Copper exclaimed I stood up. "I need to go......To the bathroom." I exclaimed The teacher nodded, I walked out of the classroom and saw smoke start to form. "Oh...." I mumbled before running out, Once I got outside a man was standing outside. Jason... Naught... I froze when I saw him, he looked at me confused. "Evelyn! By the sign" Copper stated, I ran towards the sign as the fire alarms went off and the school had students flooding out of it. I saw Max run in not too long later, I quickly followed. "Sydney?!" Max shouted I was running to catch up to him. "Max!" I yelled at him, he turned around and saw me. "Evelyn! You should be outside!" Max exclaimed, he seemed kind of mad... "I don't want to ignore things anymore." Max sighed loudly but nodded when searched through the school looking for Sydney.

We were walking to the science room when we entered we saw Sydney and butch. Max grabbed Sydney and I picked up Butch, "Okay, That's great and all but Ceiling!!" Steel shouted, Max jumped over it and I slide to the wall. Max kicked the wall open, we both went out and put the two of them down. "Max we need to go, We can't be seen." I exclaimed looking at Max "But I'm in the civilian mode, No Max Steel." Max stated looking down at Sydney, Steel facepalmed and looked at Max "You just kicked down a wall." Copper exclaimed, Max nodded and we all left heading to N-Tek.

Well, Well, Well look has done another chapter of a book that's a slow updated book. So in the future, I have been thinking of writing a book of Max steel but more of a movie, It will be a very very long book and might be separated into two chapters. I will put in spots for good "Checkpoints" So you don't read much. So I watched the Max Steel movie and I was very very disappointed by it, So I want to write a book on How I think the movie should've gone or how I would direct it myself. So during this chapter, I learned where the book is taking place, So I made the changes I needed two. I'm sure you can all guess what Episode this is from/ based off. If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and I will try to get to them as soon as I can, I don't expect to do another chapter and to finish it for a while. Maybe in a week or if the book is in a high request I may start updating more. Anyway as Always I hope you enjoyed! ~ Vixen

~_~_~_~I ONLY OWN EVELYN AND THE VITA'S AND THEIR BACKSTORY! I ALSO OWN THE IDEA OF COPPER AND HOW HE ACTS AND COLOR. ALL ORIGINAL IDEAS FROM THE SHOW ARE NOT MINE AND ARE CREDITED TO THEM._~_~_~_~_~_~

Don't you just love disclaimers ^^?

Word Count: 1150