Secrets Pt.3

*Max's POV*

"Dredd! Care to step outside?" I exclaimed Dredd turned his attention to me. "By all means.." Dredd Mumbled, punching the roof of the bus out and climbing on it. "I thought we settled this..." I stated un-crossing my arms, I flew towards Dredd grabbing him and flying up. "Remember? When I overloaded you with turbo energy?" I questioned, "It won't be the same as last time, Max I've got upgrades." Dredd scuffed He picked Max up and threw him. Dredd kept throwing Max around stealing his turbo energy, "Let him go!" Evelyn yelled, Syd behind her. "This kitten has claws.." Dredd exclaimed, "You have red turbo... red turbo energy that I will be taking..." He walked towards Evelyn and threw her against a wall, Dredd walked towards her taking the red turbo from her body. "NOOO" I screamed, My turbo powered up and it connected with Evelyn's turbo energy. 

As it connected with Evelyn's turbo energy, I felt stronger... I flew towards Dredd and threw him away from her, "What were you thinking?" I asked Evelyn, our turbo energy still connected. "I wanted to help... I don't want to just sit back and watch anymore.." Evelyn exclaimed I sighed softly. "Okay.." I mumbled, I helped Evelyn up our turbo flowing together still. I was about to charge at Dredd, but Steel interrupted me. "No Max, He'll only get stronger. We need a different attack plan" Steel explained to me, I groaned. "Ready for heavy lifting buddy?" I looked at Dredd then to Evelyn, she nodded turning to her strength mode. "Of course!" Steel exclaimed. "Then let's GO TURBO STRENGTH" I yelled, once we were both in strength mode we went to attack him from different sides, We took rocks and threw them at Dredd, We had to stay far away from him.

"We need to throw them" I exclaimed looking at Evelyn, She nodded. We both charged our ultralinks up and threw them at the rocks behind Dredd. "You both missed, This is to easy.." Dredd said laughing, "Oh no they didn't!" Steel yelled, The both exploded the turbo energy making boulders fall onto Dredd. Once Dredd was standing again, he was close to close. He raised his hands taking turbo from both me and Evelyn, Then thankfully the bus was put in reverse by someone and they hit Dredd down, he was hanging off the cliff. Evelyn went over to the bus, I followed suit. "It's over Dredd" I exclaimed as N-Tek showed up. "It's not over! Don't you two realize, I know who you are. Max McGrath and Evelyn Vita." Dredd screamed, Sydney walked over to us, her eyes wide. "Is that true? Is that you Max? and You Evelyn?." Syd questioned, Suddenly Both Evelyn and I were climbing up the canyon. "That was one long climb... You okay Evelyn?" The fake Max asked, "Yeah, I'm good Max." Fake Evelyn exclaimed

The two fakes pulled themselves up, "W-what! How!" Dredd cursed, I looked at the Fake Max. "Who am I suppose to be again?" I questioned, I turned to Evelyn and she shrugged. Forge Ran to Dredd and they held him at gunpoint, Dredd let go and fell down the Canyon. Only to be saved by a ship, "Ah crud.." Forge muttered as we walked to the ship, Me and Evelyn Unlinked with Copper and Steel being in the Civilian mode, I watched as Sydney talked to the Fake Max. "Dude, Too many reallys!" I exclaimed and hit Berto, Evelyn laughed and turned to Steel. Forge picked the thing up and Fake Max and Evelyn started dancing, "I can't believe Dredd is back" Max exclaimed, "I also learned I need to stay out of the headlines sometimes." Steel was taken aback by that, "Wait, No more photos of my good side?!" Steel exclaimed Evelyn chuckled "Steel your sides are the Same!" Evelyn stated Steel flew into the ship. Everyone followed expect Evelyn, "You alright?" I question her, She hugged me. My eyes went wide. "I'm fine, Thanks, Max." She exclaimed walking to the ship, I stayed back for a second. "What was that?... When our Turbo energy connect... It felt like... something bigger." I muttered, I walked to the ship ignoring the question that will cause issues later.

Well Hello there, Another chapter OwO Already? Yep because I think I'm going to start uploading this story more and more because I love Max Steel xD, It's amazing and yep.. I don't really have much to say except I hope you enjoyed it and will join me on discord! It's all set up now with help from a friend. This is probably one of my shortest chapters by the way xD. Anyway, have a good rest of your day/night!

~_~_~DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM THE SHOW, I ONLY OWN EVELYN, IDEA OF COPPER AND HOW HE ACTS, VITA'S AND THEIR BACKSTORY!!~_~_~

Word Count: 822