Acid Flavor Pt.2

*Evelyn's POV*

My eyes fluttered open, I looked at the ceiling and remembered where I was... Copper flew above my face "You alright, Evelyn?"Copper questioned, I sighed and sat up. "I'm fine..." I mumbled, I stood up and walked out of the medical bay, "Berto?!" I yelled, Nothing it was dead silent at N-Tek, "Forge!" I screamed, Copper linked up with me quickly. I walked into the mission room, Pitch black, "Ready Copper?" I questioned, I waited for a response "Of course Evelyn, 1...2....-3" When Copper had said three the lights turned on and everyone was in the room, well everyone but Max and Steel... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN!" The room was the loudest it's ever been, I chuckled, "You guys knew?.." I muttered, tears falling down my cheek. "Of course Evelyn... I'm just sorry everything happened right now.." Forge explained He looked towards the ground "I'm sure if Max and Steel knew about this, they would be here instead of at school." Forge continued, Berto stopped Forge and turned to me "Evelyn, I've got your homework from your classes." Berto exclaimed I nodded softly "Okay, Thanks, guys..." I mumbled, I rubbed my arm "When do you think I'll be able to see Max again Berto?" I questioned, Berto's eyes widened and he looked at the ground, "Evelyn... All the research I have done.... I can't stop your turbo energy's from combining... Lo Siento, I tried but I can't do anything..." Berto explained, I gasped slightly and took a step back, I had run into the wall. Copper De-Linked, "Evelyn?.." Copper looked at me, he seemed almost sad... I had tears running down my face, "Oh Evelyn..." Molly exclaimed heading towards me to hug me, "Just... Leave me alone..." I exclaimed, I ran out the door and out of N-Tek, Copper by me the whole time.

*Max's POV*

I walked into Math class, I was holding Syd's hand as we walked in. My phone went off Max incoming call from Forge, and Berto... Max something had to have happened at N-Tek "Really?!" I yell sighed, Sydney looked at me "What is it Max?" She questioned, I shook my head "Nothing! Just, my phone is vibrating, I gotta take it." I exclaimed, I let go of her hand and walked into the hall, I grabbed my phone and answered Berto's call "Hello? Berto, What's up?" I looked around, "Max! Lo Siento, but Evelyn's run off!" I froze, I turned to the school doors "Steel, We gotta go!" I yelled, He flew out and looked at me like I was crazy. "Max, We can't go to Evelyn. That's what  Berto said, no matter what, It's probably a test!" Steel explained, I sighed and nodded when Forge also called, I picked it up "What Uncle Ferrus? I'm in school" I said walking to the front of the school, "Max, whatever Berto has said to you about not going to Evelyn. Forget it! We can't find her and she left with Copper, We need you, Max!" Forge screamed through the phone, I hung up not saying anything, I ran out of the school Steel linked up with me. "LET'S GO TURBO, SPEED" I screamed, Steel put me in speed mode "Max I found them, take two rights and then keep going!" Steel exclaimed. 

~_~_~Time Skip~_~_~

I slid to a stop and found Evelyn sitting on a rock and crying, Steel De-linked Copper and Steel flew off to the side, I looked at them and shook my head. "Evelyn..." I mumbled walking towards her, I heard her gasp. "Max... Is that... Is that you?.." She questioned, she didn't turn around but keep facing forward My heart ached to see her like this... I ran towards her and hugged her from behind, I heard her sobs become louder but I didn't care. She has leaned into me, I just held onto her kneeling "Evelyn... I'm not going anywhere... I promise" I exclaimed, I felt our turbo energy combine She turned around to face me, I stared into her eyes "Max?..." She questioned, I moved closer to her, everything seemed to move in slow motion... When my lips touched hers, It was like fireworks were going off, Once we pulled away our turbo energy stopped combining. "I... Max?... Why?.." Evelyn's eyes were wide, she stood up and walked away.

*Evelyn's POV*

It's been a week since Max kissed me, I've been going to school and hanging around him. Our turbo energy hasn't combined at all, It was like that kiss did something that we couldn't know or control, I tried to ignore it. Max is with Sydney, That kiss meant nothing... "What's on your mind?" Copper questioned, I turned to him and shook my head "Nothing Copper, just thinking." I exclaimed smiling, I walked into my math class Something about that kiss... I couldn't forget what it felt like to kiss Max... It was like Magic, I sat down in my seat and remembered the Fireworks I felt.... The bell went off signaling the start of class

Hey! So I'm sorry it's not as long as my other's have been but I've been pretty busy so I will probably post a longer chapter on Saturday, I hope everyone has a good day! I'll try to write more on Saturday! Promise!! ~Vixen

~_~_~DISCLAMIER I DON'T OWN MAX OR ANYTHING FROM THE TV SHOW, I ONLY OWN EVELYN AND COPPER AND THEIR BACKGROUND/STORY. EVERYTHING ELSE IS CREDITED TO THE AUTHORS OF THE TV SHOW.~_~_~  

Word Count: 917