Reality Over Expectation

Introduction:

Without further ado I present my fan fiction Reality Over Expectation. It is about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's oldest daughter, he had to give up for adoption when he was 20, but now he is ready to show her off to the world.

After being reunited with his daughter at her 16th birthday party, Dwayne Johnson is ready to reveal his eldest daughter to the WWE Universe. She's worked hard to climb the top of the pro wrestling ladder, but it wasn't hard because she is a 4th Generation wrestler, meaning wrestling is in her blood. WWE expects a lot from Bianca being that she is apart of the Anoa'i family (a Samoan wrestling lineage spanning 3, now four, generations) However, wrestling isn't the issue for Bianca, life is. With new beau's, friends, and enemies coming a long for the ride, will Bianca be able to live up to the expectation of millions and manage her life and work? Or will reality decide to slap her in the face?

About Bianca:

Birthname: Bianca Le'ia Johnson

Born: February 5th

Age: 23

Eyes: Light Brown

Hair: Dark Brown. Big curly afro, with asymmetrical cut forehead bangs.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 143

Measurements: 33-26-34

Current Stagename: Bianca

Previous Stagenames: Enaki, Zaire

Current gimmick: All about class and sass(heel)

Previous gimmicks: Samoan suplex-machine (face), Femme Fatale (Wrestling's Ke$Ha)(heel)

Entrance Theme: Fergie- Labels or Love (link included)

Previous themes: O Le Taualuga - Pacific Soul, Riot Girl- Zebrahead

Ring Attire: Bejeweled one piece, black lace up over the knee boots, fishnet stockings with lace embroidery

Trademark Signature: Big Boot(to midsection) Missile Dropkick, Running Clothesline

Trademark Finisher: Cattle Mutilation(double underhook submission), Avalanche Samoan Drop

Type of fighter: Brutal fighting style, Well-rounded technical wrestlers. (she can and will hurt you in more ways than one)

Wrestling Background: Trained at Wild Samoan Pro Wrestling Center , competed in Shimmer , WWE NXT

(Picture of attire included)