Chapter 2 - This chemistry between us

• Dedicated to my good friend Teg-Han

*Authors Note*

Well here's another chapter for you guys! I'd like to thank my best friend Lily for helping me edit my chapters.

CHAPTER 2

Do I have to spell it out

Or scream it in your face?

The chemistry between us

Can destroy this place.

SOPHIA’S POV

Waking up I hear music downstairs, quickly I get up and start to walk downstairs until I reach the kitchen where I start to set food out for everyone, as I go to walk into the lounge room I stop when I hear two people talking.

"So Colton, are you excited about finding your mate tonight?"

"Yeah man, hopefully she's hot, maybe it'll be Jessica."

It's Colton and Daniel talking, I slowly start to walk to the lounge room in another direction before they notice me. Luckily I make it and start to set out food for everyone. Sitting in the corner I wait for midnight when Colton will find his mate.

***

I am startled by the sound of the clock chiming at midnight. All the girls start to crowd around Colton as he looks into the eyes of every girl and waits to feel the pull of his mate.

"Mate!"

My wolf, Dakota, yips in joy. I walk towards Colton and look up at him.

"You're my mate," I say quietly, smiling at him, waiting for him to smile back at me and kiss me. He does look down at me, but not in a smile - in disgust. I go to grab his hand and his face changes to joy, he pushes me up against a wall and lightly touches my cheek, 'he's going to kiss us! We have the perfect mate!' Dakota shouts. He smiles and whispers.

"I, Colton Marcus, reject you, Sophia Blackwell, as my mate! You are nothing but a loser and a freak! I would never want you, you will never be my mate or the Luna of my pack! Jessica is the perfect mate for me, not you!"

He slaps me and I feel tears well in my eyes. I look down and hear my brother laughing at me.

"Haha look at the little baby! Sophia get out of here and stop lying about Colton being your mate. You don't deserve a mate you little mole!"

Everyone laughs at me and I run outside into the forest balling my eyes out. I fall to the ground just as the most unbelievable pain spreads through me. I scream my lungs out as I feel my bones start to break and crack. I lay there frozen in pain for a solid three hours, until I feel the final stage of my shift and my back breaks, and I feel a snout form on my face and fur starts to form on my skin.

***

I stand up and look down at my feet to see I'm on four paws. I walk over to a puddle of water and see my reflection. I gasp.

I'm a white wolf black paws. White wolves really rare. But what's even more rare is that on my left shoulder is a mark of crown on top of a cross with the four elements on it, earth, wind, fire and water.

"We're beautiful aren't we?" Aurora asks me.

I nod my head and then realise, how do I shift?

"Um, Aurora how do I shift back?" I question her

"You just think about your human form and you will shift."

I start to imagine my human body and feel my body take shape to human form again.

I smile and stretch until I feel pain in my muscles. I look down and notice that strangely I'm still in my clothes, normally when you shift you are naked, but I'm fully clothed.

Looking down at my watch I notice it's really late and limp to the living room and start to clean up the mess from the party, limping around I finally finish cleaning and go up to my room and take a shower, sighing in relief as the warm water washes over my sore muscles, I silently put my pyjamas on and climb under my sheet and sleep takes over me.

Hope you liked the new chapter, let me know if you have any ideas for me.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share

Bye Guys xxxxxx