Chapter 17- Epilogue

CHAPTER 17 - EPILOGUE

The Happiest People,

Don't necessarily have the best of everything;

They just make,

The best of everything they have.

SELENE'S POV

-Three Years Later-

It's been three years since the battle and everything has been perfect. Two months after the battle I gave birth to two gorgeous babies, Derek Reginald Rosewood was born first weighing seven pounds, within two minutes Lydia Ginevra Rosewood followed her brother into the world weighing six pounds. Derek has dark blue hair and shining golden eyes, something that had never been recorded happening for over a thousand years, Lydia or Dia has light blonde hair with pale blue highlights and vibrant purple eyes.

Three months after the twins were born Ashton proposed, of course I said yes, within six months I was officially Selene Bella Rosewood. After one year my mother and father decided to retire from being the King and Queen and handed the title over to me and Ashton.

Colton and the rest of his pack were punished of course for kidnapping me and being in on the secret. They were sentenced to two years in the Kingdoms prison and most were executed, after resisting arrest and making an attempt to kill the guards. Colton and Daniel were two of the only people not sentenced to death, but Colton's pack rights were taken away and he will no longer be able to become an Alpha, I did promise him a new mate but when people from his pack tried to attack me and he thought that they were at no fault, so I took away his chance to have another mate.

Monique and Alec got married, so did Zara and Damon, and Zara is now expecting a child. Lulu and Justin married not long after Ashton and I did, they also have a one year baby boy.

Eden and Kayla both were very excited when their niece and nephew were born. And always take them out to the park every day, Lydia and Derek love it.

Today is their third birthday party and everyone has gathered at the castle to celebrate it.

"Mummy! Look at what Uncle Will got us!" Looking towards my children I see that they are holding up a massive box filled with nerf guns.

"Really Will? You had to get them guns." He just smiles sheepishly. "What else was I going to give my favourite niece and nephew?" I smile and start to playfully punch him, he grins and picks me up to throw me over his shoulder, been though I'm older than him he can still lift me. He runs outside and throws me into the jumping castle we bought for Derek and Lydia, laughing he starts to bounce me, Lydia, Derek and Ashton quickly climb into the castle and Will leaves. We all start to laugh as my gorgeous babies start to jump and climb over me. Soon after Ashton helps me out and we go inside for dinner and cake.

***

At eleven I carry the sleeping bodies of Lydia and Derek, walking into their rooms I tuck them in and sit in the rocking chair between their beds as Ashton walks in, he smiles and me and starts to sing in which I join him.

Morbi iridis finem, aula aurea

Tu, ad Daddy scriptor parva et ad alteram.

Et erit quod preciosissima gemma,

Tu, mater mea, et candida Shi ma-natum.

Spiritum Christi es stella in ligno

Tu ad mammam Pascha Bunny et me;

Tu quis es, et odoramentorum, et tu facis aliquid ev' agere ut,

Tata est, et te parvam virginem.

Tu cole thesaurum tam splendidum et lucidum

Vos autem sanctum et tacta luminis.

Cantare, sicut angeli in coelo, ly aliquid

Tata est, et te parvam

Iwalk over to them and give them each a kiss on the cheek before walking into my bedroom with Ashton; I take a bath and wash myself with my sweet smelling strawberry body wash. Once clean I dry myself and change into my soft pyjamas and climb into bed, Ashton is already in bed waiting for me. He smiles as I approach and pulls me towards him as I climb into the bed. He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the forehead; I turn towards him, look into his deep blue eyes, smile and whisper,

"I'm pregnant."