Chapter 9- Merging?

*Author's Note*
Hey guys, I'm at school right now, I have the day to work on my Personal Best so, I'm able to get chapters done through out the day, right now I'm almost done chapter 10, hopefully it will be done tonight and chapter 11 will soon follow.

CHAPTER 9

I love you more than any word can say,
I love you more than every action i take,
I’ll be right here loving you till the end.

COLTON'S POV

It's been two weeks since Sophia supposedly died, I've been sending out heaps of pack warriors and the best hunters to look for her body. My pack didn't go to the Princess's Coronation because I wanted to keep looking for Sophia and I was worried that if we left she might still be alive and come back and then leave again. Thinking about Sophia makes me remember the day that I was given another mate.

*FLASHBACK*

I look up when I hear someone walk into my room,

"Your dad wants to see you in his office." I smile,

 "Thank you Daniel" I get up and walk to my dad's office, I knock on the door and wait,

"Come in," his gruff voice comes from the inside of the office. I open the door and see that my dad is sitting at his desk with a map and lots of documents on the desk. He smiles at me and starts to talk, "now, Colton, I called you here to talk to you about your mate." I looked at him suddenly excited and confused.

"Yeah? What about Sophia?" I ask cruelly which makes him smirk,

"no, not that bitch, she lied about being your mate right." I suddenly remember that I claimed that she only made up that I was her mate,

 "oh yes father. That stupid bitch that claims she's my mate, but why talk about my mate if i haven't found her?" He stands up and walks towards me,

"well, I found you a mate son." Inside I am shocked but on the outside my face is calm.

 "What do you mean father?" He claps his hand on my back,

"I want you to mate with Jessica, she is the perfect Luna for the pack and will be a fantastic mate, if you know what I mean," he wiggles his eyebrows and I hold in my disgust.

"Now son, you will mate with her in the next row says or else you will be banished from this pack you understand?" I grimace and say

 "of course father, I will do you proud." He nodded and i walked out of the office and to Jessicas room. Approaching the door i took a deep breath and knocked on the door.  

“who is it?” i lean against the door and answer “it’s me, Colton” the door opens and i suddenly get pulled into the room, looking at the person who pulled me in I see Jessica standing there with a smirk on her face, she presses me up against the door and we start making out. I start to trail  kisses down her neck until i reach where i am meant to mark her, i kiss her there and then feel my canines extend, i bite into her neck and she moans, i like the blood off her neck and she drags me to her bed where we spend the rest of the night completing the mating.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smirk as i remember the memory, what i once felt as worry for Sophia is now hate towards leaving our pack, if she had of stayed we wouldn’t need to find another slave. “stupid slut had to go and kill herself.” I mutter as i walk up the stairs to my room.

***

DANIEL’S POV

Every since Sophia killed herself ive been hoping that she just tricked us, ive been mourning her so weeks now, i haven’t been out of my room for ages, all i do is sleep with girls and drink. My parents think that im insane for crying over someone who they say is ‘not worth our time worrying about and a waste of space that shouldn’t have been born.’ I don’t agree with them. But for fear of being kicked out of my pack I pretend I’m not affected. “Please Sophia, if you’re alive please come home.”

***

SELENE’S POV

When i wake up i feel a heavy weight over my waist, i turn over and silently gasp, confused for a second as to why a guy is laying in my bed, until everything from last night runs through my head. The ball and finding my second chance mate, my old pack not coming to see me be crowned. I look down at mine and Ashton’s arms and see the vines tattooed on our skin.

“its beautiful isn’t it?” I jump and look over my shoulder to see that Ashton is awake

“sorry, i didn’t mean to scare you.” I lean up and kiss him lightly on the lips, “no its okay, i just didn’t know that you were awake.” He smirks and climbs out of the bed and helps me up. I smile in gratitude, we quickly get changed and he holds my hand and walks me downstairs to the dining room where my dad is sitting.  “morning daddy,” i say as i lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning sweetheart, and good morning to you Ashton,”

“Good morning sir,” he replies kindly as we sit down

“No, Ashton i told you last night, please call me Adrian.” He smiles kindly at Ashton

“Okay Adrian,” i smile in delight as i see that my mate and my father are getting along.

“Now Ashton, there is something i wanted to talk to you about, what is going to happen to your pack?” Ashtons smile soon turns grim,

“Well Adrian i was wondering if maybe we could get my pack to stay her with me?” my dad smiles and replies “well i was thinking along the same lines, how would you feel if the Royal pack and the Dark Moon merged and created the Royal Moon pack?” I squeal and look to Ashton, “i would like that a lot,” he replies. I squeal even more and pull him into a kiss before running up to my dad and hugging him with all my might.  Finally everything is going alright for me. I think to myself

*Author's Note*
Like I said, chapter 10 is in the making,

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share
Bye guys xx