Chapter 3- Don't say you love me

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! I want to thank my best friend Monique for helping me edit this chapter. Please don't expect me to update every day like I have been recently, I have just have enough free time to do that, but school starts tomorrow for another term, so I will try to update as much as possible.

CHAPTER 3

Don’t say you love me

Unless you really mean it

Cause I might do something

Crazy like believe it.

SOPHIA'S POV

Pain sears through me as I bolt up in my bed wide awake. I look around wildly until I decide to go get a class of water, silently climbing down the stairs I sneak into the kitchen and pour a glass of water. I sigh in relief as the cool liquid slides down my throat. 
I tense as the pain returns and start to limp back up to my room when I turn a corner and see the one thing I never thought I would ever see. 
Colton has Jessica up against a wall and they are violently making out. Jessica has no top and is standing in a tight skirt and a bra and Colton has lost his top as well. 

I gasp and as Colton looks up I see pain and regret in his eyes, while Jessica smirks. I turn away and run as fast as I can up to my room and grab an emergency bag filled with all my belongings, I have a bag prepared for if we ever needed to immediately evacuate pack territory, and grabbing my bag I run out of my room and bump into Colton, sparks erupt up my arm as he grabs it.

"What are you doing? You’re not leaving, you’re my slave and you always will be!" He shouts at me. I growl and rip my arm out of his grasp.

I feel anger rise in me, "I, Sophia Blackwell, accept your rejection!" I run as fast as I can into the forest. I hear footsteps behind me and I know Colton is following me. I quickly think of an escape plan and run towards a cliff. I stop just as I reach the edge of the cliff.
 Looking back I see that Colton has stopped and is watching me. I smile and say to him, "Guess you don't need me anymore, have fun with your slut." I take a step back and start to fall off the cliff. I hear Colton scream just as I start to tilt over the edge and see his hand reach out but I push myself out far enough that he can't reach me.

COLTON'S POV

I felt fear creep over me as Sophia smiled and took a step closer to the cliff. As she fell I ran towards her and screamed, I tried to reach out to her as she fell. I fell to the ground and screamed in agony, "Daniel, come to the cliff on the edge of our territory, something happened."

Within seconds Daniel comes up behind me, "Yo man, what happened? You drop your phone over there?" 
I look up at him and realise that he can't know that I have feelings for Sophia, "Your stupid sister jumped over the cliff and killed herself. What an idiot."

Daniel laughs and replies, "what a stupid bitch. Well now that's she's gone let's go find some chicks and party!" I laugh even though I only want to cry. I follow Daniel as we go back to the pack house, not looking back.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share

Bye guys xxx