Chapter 4- Life goes on

• Dedicated to my good friend Teg-Han

*Authors Note*

Once again I would like to thank Monique for helping me edit.

CHAPTER 4

Life goes on..

Whether you choose to move on,

And take a chance in the unknown,

Or stay behind,

Locked in the past,

Thinking of what could’ve been

SOPHIA’S POV

When I don't hear anyone anymore I climb back up. No I didn't die, I grabbed onto a branch that was hanging on the side of the cliff, all a part of my plan. Once I was away from the cliffs end I ran to the packs border. I felt all the bonds from my pack disappear as I ran away from the border. Running, I remembered what Colton and Daniel said about me. Sorrow fills me as I feel tears fill my eyes. "Sophia, let me take over and shift, I'll take us somewhere safe." I close my eyes and shift. I start to see from Aurora's view and start to cry. Aurora takes me to an airport and I shift back and walk in. 
When I walk up to the desk a woman glares at me. "Aren't you a bit too young to travel by yourself, little girl?"
I look up at her and glare.
"Just get me to the most faraway place you can," I snap at her.
 She looks shocked and gives me a ticket to England. I smile in gratitude and race to the boarding gate as my plane takes off in ten minutes. 

When I get to the gate everyone is boarding and I pass my ticket over and walk up to the plane. I sit down and smile. I'm going to escape and live a life free of pain. I suddenly tense up as I realise, I'm now rouge. Being rouge is very dangerous; I might be killed as rouges are vicious people.
"We'll be fine Sophia, just go to sleep and relax, I'll take care of everything." I close my eyes as the plane starts to take off.

Waking up a couple hours later I look around in confusion until everything that happened in the past twenty four hours comes back into my memory. I look around and notice that everyone is starting to leave the plane. I get up, grab my bag and exit the plane. 

I signal for a taxi and when one pulls up I climb inside. "Where to sweetie?" I smile to the driver, at least someone is nice. "The nearest café please." He smiles and takes me to a café called 'Le café des rêves' I hop out and pay him the money for the taxi ride and walk into the café. I walk over to a little booth in the corner of the café and sit down. Looking around I try not to be noticed as it will cause me the least amount of trouble.
"Hi, I'm Lulu and I'll be your server, is there anything you'd like right now?" I jump in fright and look up to see a young girl with bright pink hair and matching eyes smiling at me. 'Wow they work fast here.' I smile up at her and reply "um, just a chai latte please." She nods and walks away and I sigh in relief. I take out my ipod and plug my headphones in, i put them in my ears and turn my music on. Leaning back I become absorbed in my music.

I'll find the places where you hide
I'll be the dawn on your worst night
The only thing left that I like
Yeah I would kill for you, that's right

If that's what you wanted