Chapter 6- Memories Returned

• Dedicated to my good friend Teg-Han

*Authors Note*

Hey guys, once again thanks to Monique and Tegan for editing, your both the best! Let me know what you think.

CHAPTER 6

The only reason why people

Hold on to memories is because

Memories are the only thing that doesn’t

Change when everything else does

SOPHIA’S POV

I feel my body bounce up and down as i wake up, opening my eyes slightly  i see something that makes me grin on the inside, i make sure that the two beauties bouncing on my bed don’t notice that im awake and grab a hold of both of them and tickle them. They start laughing hysterically and i grin and laugh with them. “This is what our life is meant to be like” Aurora says and I smile. I stop tickling them when i feel a really bad pain in my heart, i fall off the bed and clutch my chest screaming, “Eden get mum!” she scrambles off the bed and Kayla comes around and holds onto my hand crying. “whats happening to you?” she says while crying. “i don’t know.” I reply, when suddenly more pain hits me and i scream even more. The pain is worse than when i shifted. I feel darkness creep over me and see Eden and my mum barge into my room before im enveloped by black.

When i open my eyes next i notice im in a forest, looking around i see a woman walking towards me, i gasp when i notice who it is, standing before me dressed in a dark blue gown is an exact replica of me. She smiles at me “Sophia, i am Selene the Moon Goddess, i am here to tell you that you my child are a gifted girl and are the princess of Werewolves and my closest descendant and heir to the werewolf kingdom, you are a special type of princess, you are not half human, half wolf, you are half wolf and half goddess. Your real name is Selene and one day you will be a kind and gentle ruler of the Werewolf and Supernatural world.” I look up at her and she puts her hand on my forehead and i start to see memories play before my eyes.

***

I see my parents holding a baby, looking closer i notice it’s me, they smile and my dad sings to me.

Morbi iridis finem, aula aurea

  Tu, ad Daddy scriptor parva et ad alteram.

  Et erit quod preciosissima gemma,

  Tu, mater mea, et candida Shi ma-natum.

  Spiritum Christi es stella in ligno

  Tu ad mammam Pascha Bunny et me;

  Tu quis es, et odoramentorum, et tu facis aliquid ev' agere ut,