Ch.9

They had finally arrived at Suna and passed through the tall gates leading into the village

"Minato-sensei can you put me down now!" Naruto whinned and the older blond sighed.

"Fine." The blond let the boy go and he fell onto the hot sandy ground.

"What the hell! That hurt!" Naruto stood up rubbing his back. He groaned as he cracked his back into place and shook the sand that got in his hair.

"You three go find the Sauka Hotel. If they ask for a name just say mine. They should take you to a good room for you guys to do whatever you want. I'll go take Ren to his destination then we have the rest of the week off." Ren frowned but then grinned as he walked towards Naruto.

"Ne, you want to go grab something to eat later. I'll pay!" Naruto was suprised that Ren actually wanted to spend time with him. Usually people would ignore him or hit him saying he was an idiot for thinking they would hang out with him.

"Hn, dobe what a waste of time."

"Yeah we could use that time to train. You're such a waste of time Naruto!"

He hated being a waste of time. He felt that he didn't deserve anyone's time. He looked at Ren's beaming face. He's never seen someone look that excited which hurt him even more. He was going to say goodbye to the only person who so far gave him more attention than anyone has in his life. He gave a large smile to the boy.

Faker.

"I'll go!I heard the ramen they sell here is to die for! What time do you want to meet up?"

"I'll meet you at the entrance of the hotel at 5:00 is that okay?" Naruto nodded and turned to look at his "teamamtes". He held his breathe as he saw Kakashi's narrowed glare and Obito's shocked face.

"W-What?" Naruto looked back to see Minato and Ren walking away and cursed.

"Why'd you accept his propasition?As far as we know you don't have any intrest in him?" Naruto wanted to sigh and scream at the same time. He held it in with a bite of his tounge and smiled.

Faker.

"Free food! Duh. And like I said I was gonna go try the ramen anyways but now Ren will have to pay for me and my many bowls!" Naruto grinned. Kakashi narrowed his eyes but he nodded. Obito, though, didn't look to convinced.

"Can you guys go looking for the hotel I have some thing Minato-sensei wanted me to do!" Obito nodded and began dragging Kakashi away to look for the hotel. He gazed back at Naruto's retreating back with confusion swirling around his eyes. Dark grey eyes followed as well as they saw the blond hair become small with distance. Both people stopped and thought to themselves.

"His smile. It wasn't as bright as it used to be."

___________________________________

Naruto jumped from the top of the buildings into the kazekage's office. Having met with Gaara so many times he got used to where everything is. Nothing's changed.

"ANBU!" Naruto quickly deflected all the attacks that came towards him with ease. He hummed as one of the ANBU dared to attack him upfront.

"Kage Bushin no Justu!" A blonde haired boy appeared in a puff and the ANBU suprised with the white smoke didn't see the other original form circulate and faced his back. The ANBU striked where he sensed the other's chakra and was suprised when the form poofed away. Naruto quickly hit him in the neck causing the man to fall foward.

"You're a Konoha-nin. Are you really going to break the treaty between our villages by trying to assassinate me." Naruto walked towards the red headed man. He resembled Gaara except that his hair was a paler color compared to Gaara's vibrant red hair. He kneeled in front of the suprised 25 year old Kazekage.