9

'Am I into girls, or am I just into you?'

Camila stroked Lauren's cheeks. Lauren is hugging her waist while Camila's half lying-half sitting on the bed. Her head is rested by the head board, and she just sat there watching the other girl. She had been awake for a while now. She woke up feeling the need to pee, which is not really surprising by the size of her bladder. She found Lauren asleep beside her and she almost cooed at the sight.

When she woke up, she ran to the bathroom and almost tripped, which is also not surprising. She stared at the mirror for God knows how long, still slightly drunk but sober enough to realize that the girl stayed the night with her. She isn't sure of the current time, probably around midnight, but she's sure Lauren's gonna be there in the morning.

Her parents aren't home, which fueled her need to get her ass drunk. Knowing no one will be home to reprimand her when she bursts through the door slurring seems to be a good idea. She's sure they won't be back until the following day.

She splashed water on her face, trying to lighten the slight buzz in her head. She tried brush the taste of alcohol in her mouth, while chanting a promise to herself she won't drink again.

Lauren stirred in her sleep and held Camila's waist tightly, as if it's her second nature. Camila smiled and just brushed Lauren's hair, and went back to her deep thoughts.

Is she gay? Or is she just gay for Lauren?

She never really thought about it. She had few friends before but no one ever made her feel like what she's feeling right now. She never thought of kissing any of her friends. But with Lauren, every second was filled of wondering how her lips taste like. She wondered how soft Lauren's hands would be under her shirt, just a little over-

No. She shouldn't be thinking about that. She kept on thinking what kind of friend she is for having thoughts that aren't near innocent.

She likes Lauren. She definitely does. And after what happened that night, she's a hundred and forty five percent sure she's jealous of Al.

Lauren was hers, first. Not that she's being possessive or anything but she met Lauren first before him. And she missed Lauren's attention. She missed her so much that this week has been killing her.

She had been so focused, lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize Lauren's breathing has changed. She had been awake for a while now and is just enjoying Camila's hand in her hair. She wants to smile at how they are currently positioned but decided against it, afraid Camila would feel it if she does.

She hasn't been asleep for that long though. She had been sleeping for only couple of hours because she's afraid Camila would wake up and need anything. She drifted to sleep thinking what Dinah meant by what she said on the phone.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, deciding to let Camila know she's awake.

"You're awake."

Lauren got up and sat at the bed to level Camila. She yawned and stretched a bit, which Camila finds endearing.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lauren asked again.

"I was thinking of you." Camila said, honestly.