10

The bus ride was silent except from the usual honks of the driver, the screeching tires of other vehicles and the subtle chattering of the passengers. Camila is looking outside the window, absentmindedly trailing circles down Lauren's thigh. She doesn't notice the hitches in the other girl's breathing whenever her hands would trail accidentally higher, or how stiff Lauren is at the moment.

They haven't talked about the kiss again. Somehow, they had a silent agreement not to bring it up or do it again. Not that they didn't want to, though.

Lauren went back to riding the bus with Camila, not really bothering to explain anything to Al. She knows the boy can read it clearly without the words. Al seemed unbothered that Camila is slightly jealous of him, shrugging the thought as silly.

The bus came to stop and the two girls where on their feet. They hadn't been walking for a while when rain drops started to fall. It was just small drops at first but turned heavy within couple of minutes.

"Please tell me you have an umbrella." Camila pleaded.

Lauren took off her jacket, using it to cover Camila's head. Camila would find the gesture cute if the green eyed girl isn't drenching as well. She pulled Lauren closer and pulled the jacket to cover them both.

Lauren isn't supposed to think of anything else but having her body near Camila is a torture. A sweet torture. Her body is tingling and any slight touch causes buzz in her whole body.

They got inside the campus with their clothes sticking cold to their bodies. They headed to the girls' bathroom with extra shirts from their locker. They still have couple of minutes to spare before first period, but they don't want to be late.

Camila entered the bathroom first and Lauren followed, locking the door behind. When she turned around, she was met with a sight of skin. A lot of it.

She blushed as Camila absentmindedly dried her shirtless, bra-clad body with a small towel. Her back is facing Lauren, but she can clearly see Lauren's reflection in the mirror. She smirked when she saw Lauren gulp, eyeing her hungrily.

Lauren's eyes came to level Camila's in the mirror and Lauren bolted to the nearest stall faster than you can say Swiper no swiping.

Camila just quietly chuckled as she slipped on her dry shirt.

-

"You're both wet." Dinah greeted them.

"Well thanks for stating the obvious CheeChee. We were-"

"Achooo." Lauren sneezed, cutting Camila off.

"I would say bless you, but I think God already did." Camila said smoothly.

"Mila that's awful. You sound like a teenage fuck boy." Normani laughed.

"Who's a fuck boy?" Al asked, joining them.

"Mila." Dinah and Normani said, pointing at Camila.

Camila didn't look at him though, so Al looked at Lauren, whose nose is so red, she can put Rudolph to shame. He handed her his bottled water and opened his bag, scrambling for some medicine.

"Here, take this. It's non-drowsy so you won't get sleepy at class." He said, voice laced with concern.

Normani cooed at the gesture but gained an elbow to the stomach. Dinah eyed her to shut up. She looked over and saw Camila smiling the fakest smile she ever saw. The smaller girl scooted over and held Lauren by the elbow.