The first ever Cheek Kiss

They were seated in the car and started moving towards Ramoji.  It was nearly 12 kms away from their set. There were many branches of CCD which were very near to the sets but the one near to Ramoji was favorite of Anushka and Arnav.

Anushka's POV
God!! This is such an awkward moment. Everytime that I have travelled with him it was so that he used to sit next to driver and I used sit alone at backseat. And why is he staring at me like this. Is he gonna hit me or what? No no why will he do that? 
Then what is he upto?
Ugh wait, why am I thinking so much. "hits her forehead"

( Anushka still calls him by his real name while Prabhas calls her sweety.)

Prabhas (lovingly looking at her): Sweety, how are mom and dad...  Realises what he just spoke and immediately corrects it.
I mean your mom and dad.

A: Good! 

He is trying to find something interesting to talk to her but is falling short of questions to ask.

After 10-12 mins.
He suddenly felt a jerk on his right shoulder. As he looks he finds Anushka's head over his shoulder. She slept and unknowingly fell over him. Her hairs were over her face. He, after thinking for a minute, used his left hand to take over the hairs from her face and set them behind her right ear. He found it difficult to do as he didn't wanted to move his body otherwise his princess would wake up.
Arnav was noticing everything from the  driver's mirror.

He was on cloud 9 as his sweety was so close to him off-camera.

They reached the coffee shop. Anushka was still sleeping like a baby on her Pabsu's shoulder. He tried to wake her up by very slightly patting her right cheek using his left hand. She very slowly opened her beautiful eyes and took her head off his shoulder. She set her hair

Anushka (in tension and not knowing what to speak): I'm so sorry Pabs... *stops* Prabhas..  I wasn't aware.. I, your shoulder..
I don't know how I...
Before she could speak something else he kept his finger on her lips.
Her eyes widened.

Prabhas: Chilll!! Calm down Sweety!! This isn't a big deal. Why are you taking it so seriously. You just slept on my shoulder. That's your right!!  You're my friend (winks)

She nodded with the wide eyes like an obedient child.

Arnav was giggling standing outside the car and noticing this cute thing going on between them.

He called them out.
Both Anushka and Prabhas looked at each other and burst out in laughter because of this childish side of Anushka.
They then went out and entered the coffee shop.

There was round table.
Prabhas was on the right of Anushka while Arnav was on left.

They ordered  for themselves.
Anushka and Arnav had ordered Cappuccino while Prabhas had opted for a simple coffee.
Again there was insecurity in his mind.

Prabhas' POV
They have the same choices. They're so similar. And look at me I'm so different from her.

Arnav called out his name and asks where he was lost. They all emerged into a talk.
They talked about their childhood, hometown etc.
When Arnav started telling Prabhas about some funny and cute incidents of him and Anushka, he gave a very strange expressions. All to the wonder of Anushka.

She was somewhere getting a vibe that he also feels the same for her.
But this thought suddenly vanished from her mind as she striked of how everytime he mentions her as his friend "JUST FRIEND".

They finished their talk, stood up, went outside. Anushka and Arnav bid a goodbye to Prabhas. His car had already reached to pick him up.
Arnav was to go to Anushka's place for a dinner.

Prabhas' POV
Oh! Dinner. I was never invited for a dinner.
Even we are so close.😒 I'm sure there's something cooking up between them. I need to ask her about this. Will that be appropriate... *thinks a lot* Yes!! I'll surely ask her.

They went in their respective cars went off.

NEXT MORNING

She woke up from her angelic dream of marrying her Pabsu. She smiled to herself and went in the bathroom for freshening herself.
She came out wearing a very simple white tshirt under a denim jacket with a black jean.
Got ready with her bag and some essentials which she regularly carries with her and left for the sets.

Simultaneously..
Prabhas was in dream of his ever beautiful lady love Anushka.
He too woke up, got fresh, and came out shirtless just wearing a black pant.
Coincidentally he also opted for a white shirt. He wore it, set his hairs by brushing them using his hands.
He too left.

On sets
Anushka arrived, she stepped out and was about to walk down to her vanity.
Someone suddenly held her wrist and pulled her behind the car.
She was about to shout but a hand covered her mouth very tightly.
She closed her eyes shrinking them and opened it the very next second.
She was shocked to see Prabhas in front of her. 

He removed his hands from her mouth and held her by waist pulling her closer.

He was angry.

Prabhas: Why didn't you tell me about your and Arnav's relationship?

Anushka: Wait! What? Me and Arnav? 
We are best friends. I have told you. Who told this rubbish to you??

Prabhas: Don't lie. I can see that in your actions.

She frees herself from him and stood at some distance

Anushka (screams loudly) : Stop is Prabhas! Don't draw out a conclusion out of our actions. We both are crazy when we are together.

" I..  I actually.. love someone else!! "
(she said looking down in a low voice)

Prabhas (confused) :Someone else!! Who?

Anushka: Yes... Someone else. *smiles*

"And I won't tell you." she says teasing him.
((She now was almost sure that he also has same feelings for him. She runs away.))

He was standing still thinking about who the guy could be!!

She came back kissed him on his cheeks and started moving again. 

He didn't believe that what just happened!  He looked at her lovingly and happily moving his hand on the cheek where she has kissed him.
She was quite away from him but she smiled making Prabhas losing his sense and blush like a shy girl. His heart started beating very fast.

To be continued...

I'm sorry for the late update. I was super busy.  I hope you liked this part.
Thank you everyone for the unexpected and undeserving love for my story.
This motivates me a lot.
Did you enjoy the first cheek kiss?
There's a lot more to come in the coming part.