Post wrap up party (2)

Prabhas stood there enjoying the little moment of joy with a smile.

They returned back in the party hall.
The boys, Prabhas and Rana joined Rajamouli and other men, while Anushka and Tamannah were accompanied by the Rama Ramya and Prashanti. The girl gang was having the starters when Anushka somehow choked on it and coughed. She covered her mouth and went to the water section and gulped down the entire glass of water in one breath. She was about to turn around to return when she collided with someone and all the soft drink from the glass that that person was holding fell on Anushka's dress. That person was a member of editing team whom she barely knew.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't intend to, so sorry" the man apologised.

"That's totally okay. If you know, will you please tell me where the restroom is so that I can clean it off" she calmly questioned.

He pointed out to his left and said,
"Straight in this direction and then right. There's a lobby and on the left side, it's the ladies restroom."

"Okay thank you so much"

"Sorry again"

"No need to be. Not a big deal" she smiled.

Anushka immediately proceeded towards the restroom. She opened the door and quickly ran to one of the four taps and cleaned the stained portion of her dress. Looking in the mirror, she checked her look, and turned to open the door.

Doors of men's and women's restroom faced each other as they were on the either sides of the lobby.

Just when she exited out from the door, she found her Pabsu coming our from the men's room.
"Sweety, your dress looks stained!  What happened?" he asked as he saw her and the stain on her dress.
"Accidentally, cold drink fell on it and that's why I came here, to clean it"
"Oh!"
"Pabsu, this is so awkward" she said.
"What? Oh this stain, it's not that visible . It's okay" he said.
"Ah no, not this. Its nothing related to the stain. I'm talking about Tamannah. She knows about us now and I feel so awkward in front of her." she replied in a low tone.

"Are you ashamed of our relationship?" he questioned jokingly.

"Shut up pabsu! Not like that. You know how much you and this relationship means to me. What I'm saying is,.. You know how she is, total chirpy and bubbly girl. She'll tease us every time she gets a chance. Isn't that a little embarrassing"

"Ahuh Sweety! Don't you think you're thinking too much about it. She's our friend and friends are meant for doing all this stuff." he laughed.

"I know, but sti.."

"Shhh!! Come lets join the party and have the delicious food. And madam you know what, our favorite Andhra Pepper chicken is there in today's serving" he said the last part with utmost excitement.

"Wow!! Really.. I'm gonna eat it all. I'm already having water in my mouth. Come let's attack"  she said like an excited baby.
She held Prabhas' hand and tugged him to the hall in excitement, but unfortunately, lost balance on her heels. Her steps trembled and she bent down on losing balance.
Since Prabhas had a hold on her wrist, he managed to not let her fall down completely.

"Sweety... Have you lost it. Uh, What am I asking! You never remain your own adult self when it comes to chicken, how can I forget" he hit his own forehead.
Anushka pouted, to which he pulled her cheeks.
"My baby" he laughed.

"Only yours" she said in a cute tone.
She started walking away,
"Don't run away, now that you've given a spark to creating a romantic atmosphere, let me burn the fire." he said as he held her waist from the behind.