GOOSEBERRY DIRECTOR!!

They indulged in a hug.
His warmth was all that she coveted for.

Their hug broke.

Her hands were still around his neck. She entwined the fingers of both of her hands and locked her them.
His hands held her waist tightly.

She looked down making her lashes fall.

Prabhas' POV

"How shall I thank god for sending this angel in my life... Not merely as a friend but as my better half.
She's beautiful inside out. She is the best and I love her the most. She's my lifeline ❤" I thought continuously looking at her who was still blushing.
------
He put his hand under her chin and rose her head..

Prabhas (in a naughty tone): "Let's recreate the moment.. What say?"
Anushka (being naughtier and pulling him closer): Why not!!
Prabhas: Woah! MADAM WE'RE IN THE VANITY.
Anushka: So what? No one's gonna see us. No one will come.

She moved her face closer to him slowly.
He reciprocated.

They moved closer and closer but slowly. (just as the Bollywood movies show 😂)

As he was nearing, her heart started beating fast. She closed her eyes.

He was about to kiss her but a knock on the door of vanity stopped him.

She giggled as his plan failed!

"Ugh! Who's this person playing gooseberry in our romance?😣", he asked to himself when she went towards the door to open it.

"Raja garu", she exclaimed.

"Where is he?", asked SSR
"He's.. He is here.. Here in my vanity." she answered with a stammer and in a low voice.
I knew this.. SSR said under the teeth.

"Are you guys even aware that you're on the sets and there are many people watching you and your actions😂?"

She pouted making an innocent baby face.
Prabhas came out just after and stood beside her.

Now come out Prabhas.
Thank god that the on spot staff left for lunch just after you guys ran off and no one saw you entering the same vanity.

Prabhas took steps out of the vanity to go with SSR.
SSR was walking followed by Prabhas.
She was standing freezed on the 2nd step of the vanity.
He turned around and gave a flying kiss to her to which she looked down and smiled.

These things were noticed by Rana.

"These two are impossible" he said to himself nodding his head with a small smile.

To be continued....

Hi guys!
This is such a small update but as I told y'all that my exams are starting so I have to pay attention there. Also almost 2-4 family get to gathers happened since my last update. And this had me exhausted at the end of the day.
I'm really sorry but once my exams are over,I'll surely come up with long updates.
Till then keep reading and supporting.
Don't forget to vote and ya if there's something that you want to be there in this story then kindly DM me here or on Twitter (@InsaneForPc). I'll surely add it whenever they can be ☺.