Revealing the pet name.

Anushka went off smiling at him.
Prabhas was still lost into the moment where her soft lips had touched his cheek.

Anushka got into the green room to get ready. 
On the other hand Prabhas also was given the script and he started getting ready for the same.

The scene to be shot was the entry scene of Princess Devasena. 

She came out wearing the beautiful pink saree combined with a blue brocket blouse.
She looked ethereal. 

Prabhas, fixing his attire, came out.
His eyes spotted his queen (Both of on-screen and off-screen).
He couldn't stop himself from continuously gazing at her .

*someone suddenly patted on his back*
"Are you already in the character Prabhas?"
SS Rajamouli said sarcastically.

Prabhas (stops himself from blushing):  No.. I was just..  I mean look at Sweety. She's looking very beautiful. *smiles*

SSR: She's a natural beauty mister. How come she won't look beautiful with such an outfit. 
Okay whatever..!!  Come, the shot is ready.

Prabhas (giggled): Yeah! Let's go.

Anushka was already at her position. 
Everything was set.

Lights Camera and Action!!
All heard the three words.

After completion
The director shouts
"Cut"..  Perfect shot!!

All applauses for the heroic side of Devasena.

After ending up with a few more small scenes. Director declared an early pack up for the day. 

Prabhas went to Anushka. She sees him coming, runs away to her vanity and closes the door.
(Intentionally trying to tease him and testing his patience.)

She came out wearing the same white tshirt paired with a black jean holding a handbag.

He had already changed to casuals and was waiting for her outside the vanity.

Almost everyone had gone.  Just a few on spot staff was there who were busy doing their work.

He held her hands firmly and started walking towards to some random room where no one usually comes.

Anushka(confused): What are you doing? Where are you taking me like this. Tell me atleast 😣.

Prabhas(stops and turns around): Shhh!!   Don't utter a word. Just come with me. *he said lovingly*

As they reached,  he made her stand right in front of him and longed his hand to close the door.  He held her from both her shoulders and asked her with a blushing smile on his face.
Prabhas: What was that?
Anushka (trying to be clueless of what he's talking about): What?
Prabhas: Do you really want me to say that?
Anushka: Yes..  I don't know what are you talking about!! 

Prabhas releases her and starts walking towards her and keeps asking "Really!! You're really not getting what I'm trying to say?. She stepped back with every step of him and gave the same answer of "No" to his same question!

Her steps couldn't go back anymore. The wall behind her came as a barrier.

She stopped and her heart almost came out of her body. She couldn't understand what to do and what to speak.

He came closer.
She could feel his breath.
She had the sweat droplets on her forehead
She closed her eyes shrinking them and suddenly felt warm. He had hugged her.
She was blank at the moment. Her hands were hanging straight. But after a few seconds she took her hands towards his shoulder, at last reaching his nech, and locked them. Both tightened their holds.
They didn't cared for anything and were totally into each other for some time.
She started moving her hands in his long thick hairs. After realising what he did, he loosened his grip and tried to move away.

They parted.. 
All that Prabhas could utter at that embarrassing moment was nothing but a sorry looking towards the ground.

(Embarrassing, because he wasn't aware of the same feeling which Anushka had for him) 

She kept her hands on his lips.
"Don't say this." she spoke.
He was a little confused about her response. 
She again kissed him on his cheek and ran away.

He again had the same expressions which he had in the morning. 

She was laughing internally as she again left him thinking of what is happening with him.

She sat in her car and left for her home.

He walked slowly and came out of the room continuously adoring the cheek where she had kissed him twice.

Prabhas' POV
What's happening.? She kissed me twice. Does she love me?  But she said she loves someone else. If it's not me, then why is she behaving like this? Ugh!!  I need to finish this asap. These questions are killing me.  I can't focus on anything else. I'll discuss about this very properly when we meet next.

Anushka's home.

She wasn't much tired but still wanted to rest for some time. She climbed up the stairs to go to her room. 
After entering, she closed the door laid her bag on the side sofa and fell on the bed upside down.. 

She put her chin over her palms lying over the bed and started giggling thinking about her Pabsu's current situation..
She stood up went to the bathroom to wash her face and came out wiping it with her napkin.
She stepped towards the balcony and was inhaling the smell of nature.
Vase of her room fell down.  She turned around and saw Prabhas over there.

She wondered of how he was there.

He came to the balcony and stood next to her without looking at her. He didn't say anything. 

Anushka: You? Here?..  Why?

Prabhas: Yes.. Can't I come here without a reason?  I have come after so long and you, instead of offering me some water, are questioning me that why I came here?

Anushka: Ah! I'm sorry. I'll just bring some water for you.

She turned back towards her room to take water.
She got stopped. Her hands were held by Prabhas.
Her heartbeats were highest on peak.

Anushka (in a low voice) :*without changing her posture* Leave me pabsu.

This name striked his mind.
He left her hand, came in front of her and held her.
Prabhas(excitedly and happily ): Pabsu!!  Is that my name.??
Anushka(blushes): That's your pet name. 🙈
Prabhas: Woah!! When did this happen.
Anushka: *under the teeth* since the day I have fallen for you. 
Prabhas: Hey!! Speak something.. 
Anushka: It was  just a random day that I found this name for you. But I was shy to share this with you. I thought you might not like it.

Prabhas was happy that his lady love had something very cute for him. He never knew she could keep a pet name for him.
He totally forgot of what he had actually come there for. 
They talked nonsense for a few minutes and suddenly there's a ring on Prabhas' phone.  It was his manager's call. He reminded him of some meeting. He left the house after sharing a side hug with herm.

She was relieved that he didn't talk about the things that happened on sets.

To be continued...

I know I told that I'll be having more of Pranushka in this part but I was out of town for a day and could manage writing only this much. Spare me once. 
The next part will be more interesting.
Thank you everyone for your love towards this story. This means a lot to me. Keep supporting ☺