An unexpected revelation

"Be careful next time"
"I will" assured his amma.

Amma couldn't stop singing songs of praises for the girl who is as beautiful inside as she is outside.

It was long back during the mirchi time when Anushka had come to their house for the first time to see his amma as she was suffering  from severe cold and fever. The way she stayed back for hours even when she had no time to even breathe because of her commitments, made amma admire the person she is.
Since then, Anushka, with her sweet gestures, kept on giving reasons to his amma to be more fond of her. Her affection towards this young lady only grew in these years. In last few months , it grew till the extent that she wanted her to marry her nandu. Not only because she liked her, but because she knew that it was only her who was a perfect match for the type of person her son is. But who could dare to talk this to him.

Finally, after hiding her wish for 6 months she had decided to talk about it to him. She feared. It was not the first time that marriage talk was gonna happen with him, and they were aware of how every time he reacts to this and that was what kept on bothering amma.

How well did destiny worked out in the lives of Prabhas and his mother that both of them decided to talk to each other about the same matter on the same day. Both unknown to the fact that their wishes were same too.

Prabhas came down in the hall where he saw his mother a little tensed.
Worriedly he asked
"Amma, what happened? You look tensed!?"

"Nandu. Come. I'm fine.. Nothing has happened." she replied with least power in her words.

"Amma don't lie to me. I'm your son. Tell me."
After a pause of few seconds
"Wait are you trying to talk about my marriage?" he questioned to which amma gave a nod.

He was not unknown to his mother's behaviour. Everytime that she has talked to him about it, she had the same worry on her face.

"Amma its umpteenth time I'm telling you that marriage is not my priority. Let me focus on my career." he said in a harsh tone standing up showing his back to amma who was sitting on the couch.

"I know Nandu. And I'm not asking you to get married tomorrow. I just want to tell you about the girl I've chosen for..."

Before she could complete Prabhas took a deep breath and turned back to face amma with a calm face. He kept his hands on her shoulder and said
"Amma. Before you tell me something about your another random girl, I want you to know the truth of my life. Okay so.. I don't know you will accept it or not but I-- I'm already seeing someone. And I'm serious about her."

All her hopes seemed to drown in the ocean of sadness. Now if he already is having someone in his life, there was no point in taking sweety's name in front of him.

"She is from the industry. Yes amma sh-she's an actress. I know you never wanted an actress as your d-i-l but amma, love never sees anything else.. "  he pleadingly continued holding her palms.

"Who?" amma asked with least interest.
"Anushka.." he said closing his eyes facing down.

Amma immediately pulled out her hands from his hold which Prabhas interpreted as an act of disappointment.

"Sweety?" KG's wife questioned seeking confirmation.
He nodded in a yes.

Amma stood expressionless as she was witnessing something that she never expected.

"It was during the initial days of BB2 shoot when we started dating and since then, till today, we've grown very strong not only as lovers but also as best friends. I love her amma. She's the one sent by god for me,for you and our entire family. I don't know whether you'll accept it or not but if you don't, I'm never marrying someone else." he said meeting eyes with her with much confidence.

A smile covered amma's face while her eyes got filled with tears of happiness.  Her son's choice is no different from her.

"Is this happening for real akka?" KGs wife commented in excitement.

Prabhas couldn't understand her  and he frowned at her.
"Kaki? What you mean by that?"

"Nandu. The girl she had chosen for you is none other than sweety"
He gave a shocking expression to his amma.
"Let me explain Nandu" said KGs wife.

She narrated him how his amma wanted him to marry Anushka but because of her own words "an actress can't be his wife" and thinking that he considered her only a friend stopped her from speaking up about it.

The feeling that amma experienced a few minutes ago was now visible on his face.

"Is she speaking the truth amma?" he questioned with a wide smile.

"Yes Nandu. And today you gave me my biggest happiness"  she replied caressing his forehead with both of her hands.

He bent down to hug her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I thought actresses don't make good wives and d-i-ls but Sweety proved me wrong. She is perfect  for my son and my family. Everyone including your sister love her. And moreover, I love her alot. She's a gem of person." 

Prabhas still was figuring out if it was truth and not his dream. His stubborn amma who never wanted and actress in the house is now all praises for his love who also was an Actress

"Amma. I'm speechless right now. Thank you. Thank you so much" he smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Idk what I've written , I simply wrote it in one go and haven't cross checked anything. Don't laugh at my funny mistakes lol. Short update IK IK, sorry for that. But this is really close to my heart.
Thank you everyone.
I will update next part by saturday.

And tbh, I'm totally losing faith in my ff, idk why. Need some motivation guys 💔.

NEW COVER FOR MY STORY BY vidhyascribbles

Thank you for this dear ☺❤