The release

The month of march had arrived and the most awaited trailer of the magnum opus Bahubali 2: The Conclusion was out in the first week.
As expected, it crossed a million views in less than 5 hours. The trailer itself had blown away the audience and made them crave for the release.

A week after the trailer release, the Team Bahubali started the promotions for the film.

Initially planned to happen only in south states, the promotions were given a wide range to the states of Maharashtra and Punjab later on.

Audio launches, press meets, pre realease events, interviews and what not.
Prabhas and Anushka , stated among the best actors of TFI failed miserably while acting in front of media. The two couldn't resist stealing glances, passing smiles and adoring each other.

Getting dressed in same colours, Giving answers for each other, helping the other finish its words, choosing each other over some other actor/actress in comparison, claiming to be best friend, little touchy moments, trying to pose for photographs standing NEXT to each other, forcing team mates to steal places next to each other.
Every single action got captured in the cameras and the duo were totally unaware of what was to come their way. Little did they know their little gestures would add up to the fire of them being in a relationship.

March and April were the busy months for team.

27th April 2017
A special screening of the film was organised for the stars of Telugu Industry people at Hyderabad.

Along with the starcast of the film, big stars graced the screening with their presence.
From the entry scene of Amarendra Bahubali to the entry scene of Devasena, from a blockhead imitation to real identity revelation, from the AmaraSena romance to their mature relationship, from being disowned by mother to a simple life with wife, from misunderstandings between mother and son to hasty decisions of murdering , from love of a mother to death of a warrior, from rage of mother Devasena and son Mahendra to end of evil Bhallaldeva , every single scene gave audience goosebumps.

None of the viewers could stop praising Prabhas,Anushka ,Rana ,Sathyaraj ,Ramya Krishna.

Apart from the performances of actors, it were the visual effects that blown away the viewers.

The sequence where Kattapa stabs and kills Amarendra moistened Anushka's eyes.
The screening came to an end. Slowly people left, all smiles and praises for the film.
In the end, only the starcast, director and producers were there.

"I'm very nervous about tomorrow. There are high expectations from us. I just hope audience will like the film" SSR sighed.

"So are all of us. We know the amount of hardwork we've put into this film. I hope it'll be acknowledged." Prabhas added.

"Let's pray and wish  the best for film" spoke Anushka.

~~~~~~~

28th April 2017
The big day of was there. The most awaited film was in the theatres now. It came and brought along the answer to the question "why did katappa kill bahubali?"
Admirers fans and the audiences rushed in cinemas to watch the film and know the entire story of "DEATH OF A MIGHTY WARRIOR"

The film took the entire Indian cinema by storm and collected a whooping amount of 100 cr on the first day itself.

It was a proud moment for the team of Bahubali and Telugu film industry.
The benchmark which the film gained was too high and more than expected for any regional film.

On one hand the movie kept on winning hearts of the audience while here in one corner of her house Anushka shed tears of happiness.

She was surprised to see the overwhelming response the film was getting.

Weeks passed by but the Bahubali mania didn't show any signs of reduction.
Prabhas became a known name in every part of the country.
Amarendra Bahubali and Devasena's chemistry fetched audiences attention.

Soon, the film was termed as the highest grossing film in the Indian Cinema.

———————-

Thank you for reading. It was a fast forwarded update because i want to end this asap and start with my new one as I'm super excited about it.

I know there's no good in this update but good you beared reading it.

Thanks to all who have supported this story since the start.
Within next 2 updates the story would wrap up. And these 2 updates may or may not come soon. Depends on how I get time for writing it.

If not for Pranushka I wouldn't have joined this place and would'nt have discovered how much i enjoy writing.