Chapter 27

Andy's heart fell to his stomach.

Star noticed what he was sharring at, pulled her arm away, and corwarded away into a corner.

She buried her face into her knees and cried.

"Why do I screw up everything?!" she weeped.

Andy felt his heart shatter into a milion pieces.

He got up and sat next to her," Can I ask you why?"

Star wiped her eyes and looked at him.

"No one knows all the reasons. I'm not even sure if I myself does," she said frowning.

There was a silence.

Andy hugged her again," I'm here to listen if you need to talk."

Star sighed and sniffed. She sat up against the wall and started her story. Her life's stroy. The whole story. Which was a long one, but Andy just sat and listened. He never said a word. He just listened to every word she said.

When she finished her story, her eyes were black from the eyes liner that ran with every tear that fell. There was black smugges all over her hands from were she wipped her eyes.

There she was sitting with one of her life heroes balling and smerking all her make-up. She honestly was very embarassed.

Star blushed and turned away from Andy's face.

He noticed this," Oh, um, hold on a sec..' 

He stood up and went to the bathroom to grab a rag to clean Star's face with.

Andy walked back into the room he had left Star in, and sat back down beside her. He took the rag and started wiping off the black make up that stained her eyes and cheeks.

He looked into her eyes and smiled softly.

She smiled back and blushed.

There was a silence between them both, but then Andy cleared his throat and spoke," So... um... what about you and Jamie?"

Star sniffed again and shrugged," I dunno. I guess we broke up at the concert." 

"Oh well I truly am sorry for that, Star. I kinda figure it's because of the way we acted isn't it?"

Star nodded," Yeah but it's not your fault at all. He was just  being a douche. So, it was all him. Please don't blame yourself for any of that."

Andy smiled softly and returned to wiping off the smered make-up on under her eyes.