Chapter 30

The next day came, and they were still on the road on their way to the next venue.

They had not stopped anywhere, and were not going to until they reached their next destination. The bus was nice all the same, but it did get a little tiring never being able to realy strech their legs. 

Star, of course, was still with them. She was enjoying the guys, but she still had that voice in the back of her mind saying that she needed to go home. 

It was around 10:00 in the morning. Jake, Jinxx and Andy was up along with Star.

They were eating chips and watching TV.

Star was wearing on of Andy's shirts since she did not have any clothes of her own. So, since they were about the same size, he was letting her borrow some of his until they could stop to get her some.

At the moment they were watching the news so they could get an idea of what the weather may be like when they play the next night.

All was quiet while the weather man was talking, but then Star's phone started going off.

Star jumped and pulled the phone out of her pocket.

It was Jamie calling her.

She blushed and ended the call. She was not in the mood to talk to him. Not after what he had done. Star did not want to deal with any drama at the moment. Not with the guys in the room anyway.

Andy was sitting beside Star, so he saw the whole thing. He wanted to talk to her privatly, but CC and Ashley were still in the bunk area and Jinxx and Jake were in the room with them. So, they had no privacy. Andy thought for a second.

He came up with an idea and figured it would really sound cheesy, but he did not care he felt like he needed to talk to Star," Hey."

Andy nudged Star gently in the ribs. She looked at him and giggled," Yes?"

"Text me," he whispered in her ear pointing at the number that was still written on her hand.

He tried to say it quiet enough so Jinnx and Jake would not hear, but they did,"Dude, she's sitting right next to you," Jinxx stated laughing.

"I swear, kids and their technology," Jake said laughing.

Star laughed along with them. She caught onto the joke about their age. She knew that Andy got a lot of crap because he was the youngest of the band. He was used to the teasing, and most of the time he laughed along with it too.

Star did as Andy had asked her.