Chapter 56

None of the others were happy she was leaving. Ashley and CC were a little angered, but, of course, did not say anything. Then Star was gone, and they wished they had.

Sleeping with Sirens was playing as she and Jamie walked by the stage to the street.

Star sighed," I really hope I'm not going to regret giving you a second chance, Jamie."

Jamie smiled down to her," You won't trust me." 

To Star something had changed with Jamie. The same sweet and beautiful light from his eyes were gone. He moved differently. He was just competely different all the way around.

They walked in silence for a little while, but then Star remembered something. "Um.. Jamie... If you hitch hiked here. Then how are we supposed to get home?" 

Jamie laughed," I'm meeting a friend at the party and he's going to give us a ride... Oh and here..." He started digging through his pockets and pulled out two fake IDs. He handed one to Star.

"Jamie, what are this for?" she asked confused.

"The party's at a club, and we're both still underage," he replied.

"Jamie... I'm not so sure about this party..." 

"Come on, Star. Let's go. It'll be fun," Jamie pleaded.

Star sighe," Okay.." 

"Awesome. We're going to have a great time," Jamie said winking at her, and lacing his fingers in hers. 

Star returned it with a weak and unsure smile. She turned around and looked over her shoulder seeing the disappearing venue behind them, and sighed.