Chapter 45

The next morning Star woke up to Andy opening the blinds of the windows of the bedroom letting the sun shine through blinding her sleepy eyes.

"Hey," she covering her face with the blanket.

"Hey," Andy replied smiling.

"Why must you wake me up this early," Star yowned.

 Andy laughed at her ignorance," Star, it's already 11, and you'll get up now if you want to go meet some bands...' 

There was no need for him to say anything else. Star was up in a split second after he said that," Okay I'm up." 

Andy laughed and shook his head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Star started getting ready, but was torn by which shirt she should wear.

"Andy, which shirt do you think I should wear?" she asked holding up her Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, and Black Veil Brides shirts.

Her asking this reminded him so something," Oh, you have a shirt on the table over there." 

Star looked over at the table confused, and walked over to pick up the shirt. It was the Warped Tour shirt for this years tour.

"Oh my god Andy thank you so much!" Star said wide eyed.

Andy laughed," Yeah I figured instead of carrying all your shirts around, you could just wear this and all  the bands we meet today could just sign it instead." 

"That's a great idea. It's perfect," Star repiled.

Andy laughed.

Star ran back to her room and put the shirt on. She came back to show Andy how it looked.

"Well?" she asked looking at Andy for his opinion. 

He made a face," Hold on." He stood up and went over to his bag pulling out a pair of sissors," You have a tank top on, right?"

Star nodded and looked at him wide eyed as he walked closer to her," What are thoughs for?"

Andy laughed seeing her expression," Don't worry I'm not going to kill you.... just your shirt... Now spread out your arms." 

Star did as he asked her to, and he started cutting away at her shirt.

When he finished, he stood back looking at his work, and grinned in satisfaction. Star looked down and examained the work he had done. 

Andy had cut out the sleeves and sides of the shirt, and he cut around the neck on the shirt making it a V-neck. This made the shirt airy and more comfortable. This was the way Andy cut most of his band shirts.

"Oh my god, Andy it's fucking amazing. Thank you," Star said smiling widely.

Andy laughed," Thanks, and you're welcome."