Chapter 39

They were walking back to the bus when CC came up with an idea," Hey guys ya'll want to stop for a bit to eat before we head back?"

They all received looks from each other," Sounds good to me," Jinxx said shrugging. They others nodded.

They all walked a little bit farther down the street.

"Oh hey guys, since we're so close to the bus, I'm gonna head back for a sec, and take these bags," Andy said grabbing the Hop Topic bags from Star.

"Oh um.. do you want me to go with you," Star asked. 

Andy shook his head," Oh, no I'm good." 

Andy started heading across the road," Oh, hey dude. I'm gonna come with and put my bags up," CC yelled running to caught up with Andy. 

Star, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake stayed where they were, so it would not be hard for CC and Andy to find them again when the came back.

Then all of a sudden Ashley yelled out smacking Jinxx on the shoulder, and pointing acrosss the street," Dude, look at that store."

"Dude, let's go!" Jinxx yelled and the guys started walking across the street.

Star stood where she was not knowing what to do, 

"Come on, Star!" Jake yelled turning and waving for her to join them.

Star smiled and ran to caught up with them. Ashley wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her tight as they walked across the street.