24 ❀ REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

I sat in bed, the baby resting in my arms. I glance over at poor Jeff, who is asleep on the couch against the wall. He groans, rolling over to face me. "Good morning, princess. How did you sleep?"

I smiled at the sound of his voice. "I did okay. The baby did, too. I'm glad we can leave in a couple days. You know you don't have to stay here all the time right?" I ask.

"I want to, I don't wanna leave you two alone." I see his eyes shift around the room. "Where is the baby?"

"Right here. Over night, they put all the babies on display in the nursery. It's good that they monitor them over night, it lets all the moms get a good night sleep." I sighed, glancing at the clock. 3:49 PM. "It doesn't feel like I had a baby 13 hours ago." I chuckle, taking a sip of my water, turning my head when I hear a knock on the door.

"I got it, it's Hannah and them." Jeff said, hopping off the couch. As he opened the door, I'm instantly bombarded by all of our friends. Hellos are exchanged before the attention is on the baby.

"Oh how precious!!" Gen cooed, looking over at the baby who was wrapped up.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Sienna Rae Atkins."

______

♥︎ jfoley, jeff

♥︎ jfoley, jeff.atkins, clayjensen and 375 others

emfoley i know posting this picture will take a lot of people by surprise. But I'd like you all to meet my daughter, Sienna Rae Atkins, born yesterday, November 12th at 2:45 AM. My boyfriend and I decided to stay quiet about the pregnancy until after graduation, and only told our close friends. Jeff's parents have ben extremely helpful throughout this entire thing, as well as my brother, Justin. This pregnancy was not planned, it took us both by surprise. But the second I held her, I knew it was meant to be. I always loved the name Sienna, and we went with Rae for the middle name to honor Jeff's grandfather. This baby made our world so much brighter already and she hasn't even been in it for that long. I love you, Sienna Rae.

view all comments

jessdavis i love her. she already has my heart.

violet_bower OH THE SMILE 😱😭

violet_bower she must be thrilled that you guys are her parents.

jfoley she's beautiful, Em. I'm so glad to be her uncle and godfather. 💓

clayjensen she's adorable 😌

itshannahbaker isn't that the headband you made for Em? gen.thomas

gen.thomas i made a tinnier one in advance, just incase they wanted to match 😭itshannahbaker

cheerstosheri 🙄😒

brycewalker23 if you don't like it, then leave. no one is forcing you to stay here 🖕🏼 cheerstosheri

itsryanbitch HER LITTLE MITTENS OML

zachdempz the real question is...who is godmother, if justin is the godfather?

violet_bower IT'S ME!!!!!!! zachdempz

♥︎ jfoley, emfoley, brycewalker23 and 425 others

jeff.atkins Sienna Rae Atkins, you've already stolen my heart 💜
👤 emfoley

comments have been disabled.