31 ❀ REAL LIFE + MESSAGES

"Jeff, I promise you it's nothing bad. I just can't tell you."

"Bullshit!" He yells.

"Watch your mouth in front of the baby! We managed to stay friends after everything that happened." I state, and I wasn't lying. After that party where Jeff yelled at me, I went to tell Jake what had happened. He knew I still had feelings for Jeff and broke things off, but he liked me as a friend. True story.

"Nobody just stays friends with a girl like you!"

"What do you mean by that?" Silence. "Jeff, answer my question!"

"I feel like there are always strings attached with you!" I scoffed. "You can never officially end things with anyone. You date Jake, and yet somehow, you're still 'friends' with him. You disappear for hours at a time, and when I ask you where you went, you always avoid the question. Are you cheating on me?"

"You've gotta be kidding me. Do you really think of me as the type to do that? I just had a baby, Jeff. We just had a baby and you think I wanna throw our relationship away so I can see my ex? Do you really think that low of me?" It hurts being insulted by the one you love. I take Sienna from him, sliding her diaper bag onto my shoulder. "I'm going to run some errands because if I stay here and look at you, I'm going to say a million horrible things. When I come back, I want you gone."

"I'm Sienna's dad, you can't kick me out and stop me from seeing her." Emily stops in her tracks.

"I'm not stopping you from anything. I just don't want you here anymore. I want you out of here, I'll make some sort of schedule for you, but I can't keep dealing with this, Jeff."

___________

MESSAGES
today, 1:52 PM
{Vi🦋 & Em👑}

Em👑
hey are you busy?

Vi🦋
nope!
why, what's up?

Em👑
i need to do some things
and i'm bringing Sienna with me.
Wanna tag along?

Vi🦋
emily, i've known you all 19
years of your life. you never
run errands or anything. spill

Em👑
you know how Jake and I stayed friends?

Vi🦋
lmao yeah that's from so long ago

Em👑
he was helping me get Yankee tickets
for Jeff's birthday, and Jeff saw that
I was texting him and freaked out 🙄

Vi🦋
wtf
did you tell him why
you were texting him?

Em👑
no
i wanted to keep it a secret
but then he accused me of cheating.
So then I took Sienna and told him that if
I didn't leave, I'd end up saying a bunch of
things i didn't mean, and I told him that I want his stuff out. Us fighting isn't good for the baby.

Vi🦋
Maybe you should've told him
yeah; the surprise would've been ruined,
but at least you still have him

Em👑
i can't deal with him rn
i figured that if he really loved me, he wouldn't just accuse me of
that right then and there.
idk